None of us will ever amount to doing anything interesting. We are all just a bunch of NPCs who will work, consume...

None of us will ever amount to doing anything interesting. We are all just a bunch of NPCs who will work, consume, or neet and then die. None of us will every make any significant contribution to mankind

Attached: images (66).jpg (400x400, 13.14K)

YOU will never amount to doing anything interesting.
YOU are just an NPC who will work, consume, neet and die.
YOU will never make any significant contribution to mankind.

We are not the same.

What interesting thing are you going to do?

Yes they don’t get shot when sharting in the mart

That's right, and I've accepted that.

Everyone here will make it one way or another fren. Different paths etc

How to accept it?

Easiest thing I could do is have a shit ton of kids that bear my unique surname. Or I could donate a shit ton of sperm and spread my DNA across the nation. I'm only decent looking but I'm tall so that would be enough to ensure my seed's passage.

These are just things I could do without even putting any effort in. If I felt like it, I could come up with all manner of plans for my name to be remembered that would boggle your small brown mind. But honestly OP, you and this site aren't worth the time for that. Take out of that statement what you will.

Hehe

but you post on Any Forums so none of these will happen lelele

>significant contribution to mankind
At current year significant contribution to mankind will be a life dedicated to the God and the mankind.

Attached: patriarch_alexius_of_russia (1) (1).jpg (1487x1955, 2.31M)

So fucking what? I didn't come to this earth to do some epic super hero shit that exists only in the mind of manchildren, none of us did. At some point circumstances will arise that may turn one of us into something more than that, but don't delude yourself into thinking you have no value because you aren't some sort of eternal historical hero.

>None of us will every make any significant contribution to mankind
You contribute nonetheless. Even now you contribute to me wasting 1 minute of my life to read and reply to your thread.

It's wasn't very significant though

Of all the humans that have ever lived, think about how many people you could name right now.

I know I'll never have a significant impact on mankind, but why should I care?
You are still contributing to the advancement of man kind in one way or another.

I want to be apart of something big, something interesting and fun

this is what happens watch too much sports and marvel films

Who cares about how significant it is? Contribution is contribution. It's easy to ignore small contributions, but over time you notice that those small contributions did help change those around you for better or worse. Unless you completely isolate yourself in the wilderness or become some hikki, but even then I think your existence can still affect others who know you/stumbles upon you.

Then go be a part of something big, interesting, and fun instead of posting here
Exactly. We're all cogs in the machine of mankind. We are all different sizes but we collectively move mankind forward.

I don't want to make small insignificant contribution. I want to be apart of something meaningful

>Then go be a part of something big, interesting, and fun instead of posting here
I don't know how

>hurr I want to contribute to society and the world.
Jadi ASN sana di kementrian, idiot.
Protip: kamu gk akan pernah, tukang malas.