Have you ever broken a woman's heart, Any Forums?

Have you ever broken a woman's heart, Any Forums?

Attached: 1646953967112.jpg (996x996, 228.4K)

LOL no

i didn't break her hot but i broke your mom's cervix last night when i fucked her

I love Hunter...

I had a friend who told me I meant a lot to her. I didn't know I was supposed to act in that. She got upset over it. Tbh, I would've told her I wasn't into her if I had known better.

no but i broke a woman's face

Probably, but she disappointed me beyond reasonable levels first.

I’d like to think she was heartbroken, it’d be a bit of a hit to the ego if not. I’ve always had a hard time being sure what the hell a woman is feeling

i've had a relationship with 4 girls and i never spoke to any of them ever again after the break up. last one's going on 5 years now.

thats a man

I broke up with a girl over text I dated for 5 months and never spoke to her again

Attached: 1635272025113.png (843x753, 544.61K)

Yep, and she turned a mix of gothic and emo after so I did the world a favor by taking one for the team

i literally dont give a single shit what some smelly third worlder that draws gay anime pics says

thats 100% a bloke

no

I want to cuddle and comfort him against my torso so he can stop crying

i always had this weird dream of making a white woman fall in love with me just to cheat on her and laugh in her face

he uggo

meds

>i always had this weird dream of making a white woman fall in love with me just to cheat on her and laugh in her face

Attached: 1554675139971.jpg (841x960, 41.91K)

No only men's

Only of inferior cis women

I would never hurt the feelings of a trans princess

Attached: 1623648665809.jpg (1080x1214, 359.81K)

ugly weird looking man with long hair hes not a princess hes a man

unironically literally sort yourself out you ugly ass smelly third world tramp

Jealous that the average transgoddesses mogs your cistoid bong women Nigel?

Attached: FM_SpnXVIAIa7OO.jpg (1084x2047, 460.53K)

i'm so lonely i've never talked for more than 5 min with a woman

no
One broke mine though and I abstained from sex and stuff in my mid 20s because I went full incel and hated women
Then I got over it, and it happened again. Only this time I used my past experiences and instead of being a bitter jerk I just moved on.

hunter hunter hunter hunter hunter hunter hunter hunter

Attached: E44Z959XMAAhWUL.jpg (605x793, 69.08K)

Fucking hell, he doesn't even pass. Looks like a straight man.

That’s a whole ass nigga