I'm afraid of putin, what if he invades Israel next, he has troops in syria

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 8.01K)

2 more weeks

You have nukes

I would worship him for all eternity

If you guy handled arabs then you can win against a bunch of drunken slavs

you will be fine

Attached: 348g334g.jpg (400x400, 64.72K)

I don’t think America and others would stand by and let you get invaded, and you have formidable forces yourself.

Russian Jews are not loyal to Russia so idk if they would do that

lol

Attached: 1633588247155.jpg (1414x1398, 166.35K)

HOLY SMOKES! THEY GOT WOMEN LIKE THAT IN THE JDF? WHAT THE HECK!
>BOOIOIOING!
I need to book me a flight to fuckin Israel right now! Holy shit, I need me a hot babe momma!

Attached: 1603776796569.jpg (950x800, 150.93K)

The kvetching is palatable

Yes
We also have Chechens on our side now.

Attached: 1646074520014.jpg (1024x773, 133.25K)

you're the 51st state mate, relax

She looks slav soulless halfbreed
Pure jews are swarths with big noses.

Wouldn't that be Armageddon? Like literally?
Gog and Magog, Euphrates drying up,... that stuff? the way Americans keep saying for years

I don't care faggot, if a bitch is in the country then the country has bitches, shut the fuck up before they turn your internet off Ivan.

Yes, we have many literal end of the world religious cultists, they have strong lobbies too, it's why they love Israel so much

Then its Armageddon

>THE HOLY LAND (already controlled by infidels) IS BEING TAKEN FROM US BY INFIDELS, DO SOMETHING CHRISTBROS
Do heathens really?

Israel had nuclear weapons

>I don't care faggot, if a bitch is in the country then the country has bitches, shut the fuck up before they turn your internet off Ivan.
Rude

Attached: IMG_20220307_013912_986.jpg (426x567, 30.1K)

Sorry has*
"Vela event"
They would nuke the worlds oil supply, suez, black sea cities. Then the med dies, the crops die everything goes to shit.

Is that even happening?

That would only make it worse

nigga they can barely take russian majority cities in ukraine and those are right next to their border, so you think a few russian soldiers stationed somewhere in syria pose a threat? lmao not to mention we bomb there every other day and all they can do is sending angry letters
tho i know you're just baiting shahar

Yeah, I live in NYC and Sauron's forces are currently trying to steal my bike

Thats the idea. Look up the vela double flash. Israel has nukes. No one can invade.