Zelensky

>zelensky
>klichko
>gordon
>poroshenko
>tymoshenko

Are all Ukrainians actually jews or just the one who are successful?

Attached: 1644694396787.jpg (640x359, 40.14K)

hitler

Only Jews rule Ukraine, just like the US.
Haven't seen such high rates in a country before between government faces and oligarchs ruling media and local administrations.

only zelensky is jewish you dumb roach

Doubt

slavs are basically run by jews and mobster

Tymoshenko is a latvian jew, and gordon is.. idk what he is desu. I think he himself said he was part jewish

Poroshenko and Klychko aren't jews though, these are ruski lies. Poroshenko is swarthy cause he was born in Moldova and Klychko brothers look like completely normal Ukrainians

jews are just intelligent people, you can't stop the cream rising to the top

Reminder that us jews control everything. Bow down to us

Putin is also Jewish

Not to be a Any Forumstard, but why don't Jews return to their homeland? They've been crying for it for centuries, and when they finally get it, they don't move into it and prefer to stay in places where they face "discrimination", for very obvious reasons and form their own enclaves in cities, professions and media.

No stop with the memes
He's unironically a pretty devout Orthodox Christian. Anybody who knows anything about him knows that
There's even memes that his confessor is secritly super powerful and holds a lot of sway over him.

You think he believes in god lol

Attached: 20210918_171710.jpg (400x400, 46.77K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (678x381, 96.29K)

During imperial time, most of jews settle in the ukraine. So that's why this one of the most jewed and degenerate land.

Attached: photo_2022-03-10_09-15-47.jpg (952x1280, 70.25K)

I kinda do actually
I know some people whose family were pretty close to him
Yes I've seen the pic thousands of times
Shelomov comes from Shlem or Shelom which is Russian for helmet. It's an ancient slavic surname

That explains the neo nazi wagner group eh?

Wagner is a PMC, mercenaries like blackwater, they're not neonazis

>wtf why every ethnic group doesn't live only in their country?!?
you have what, only tens of millions of latam monkeys living in america, together with tens of millions of poles, irish etc.
then again you're a sub-iq feral beaner so it's a given this concept is above your intellect

Why do you think they are called the wagner group.
Neo nazis.

Yeah nah lol

those groups are found by jewish oligarchs, they are useful idiots that give excuse for this invasion