Amerikkkans and saudis already killed 1.4 million people in Yemen

>amerikkkans and saudis already killed 1.4 million people in Yemen
>nobody cares
>chad move

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 17.71K)

Yemen?
More like, "yeah, man, I really don't care"

Damn!! So chad!!

>their flag is literally just "death to america" and "curse on the jews" and shit written down

They look like every Hollywood stereotype of a middle eastern bad guy mixed together kek

Attached: houthi.png (800x533, 671.51K)

Oh look it’s the anti-American Brazilian poster. Hey dude.

>WHAT ABOUT AMERICA
>WHAT ABOUT AMERICA
>WHAT ABOUT AMERICA
honestly I'd nuke them both

More like "Saudis have backed militia in Yemen that have killed a portion of the 1.4 million who've died in the conflict, and have done so with American arms.

Someone should do something to end the war.

Attached: 1629075948587.gif (300x223, 2.16M)

Attached: 1628994900363.jpg (991x673, 155.67K)

shhh good night monke

Attached: 1629252815529.gif (314x284, 1.52M)

We should have a war to end all wars. A war of total annihilation... of the human race.

Kys

classics desu

based americans showing the world who's boss

Triple kill

uh oh monke mad, going to chimp out monke?

Iran*

and americans give them money for it, supporting them and saying what they are doing is good

Iran backed militas and Saudi backed militas are fighting.

I dont care what some fatass mexican thinks

>Iran backed militas
There's very little proof of this, yet western media parrots it every time they mention the Houthis.

i don't think that, they're facts

israel should genocide the palestinians but for real and then nuke n*rth*frica and the entire *rabian peninsula desu senpai

least genocidal "pro-democracy" european liberal

There's your proof. Weapon shipment from Iran seized on its way to Yemen's Houthis.
It's not the first one seized.

Attached: GIB6WKJS7VH4PE2JRRLKNWGAEY.jpg (800x533, 131.98K)

what i wanna know is, why the fuck don't they just partition that shit already
houthi territory already basically forms what used to be the north yemen republic, partition would be restoring pre-colonial borders. plus there's an entire armed movement based around southern yemeni independence

Also all the freaking ballistic missiles and drones they use are all Iranian-built for some unfathomable reason.

cannot wait for europe to get tired from brown's bs and take off the gloves. probably going to happens after climate change fucks up africa and we're going to face 100+ savages trying to reach (and collapse) civilization