Does your country has Spiritual girls Like In America?

Does your country has Spiritual girls Like In America?
youtu.be/2QRoFL_yCrI

I never saw girls like her in here.
We have Spiritual girls here but not like in America.

I wouldn't mine Spiritual gf

Attached: d1e.jpg (3464x3464, 1002.12K)

The things women do to appear interesting

No, atheist materialists here

>Spiritual girls
We almost forgot how are spiritual girls really looks like.

Attached: 622-zheny-mironosicy.jpg (1272x1500, 451.79K)

if they don't shave, then i'll be their slave

>Live my entire life thinking people actually believing in astrology was just a joke
>White girl Im talking too starts rambling on about space magic
>Immediately regret ever starting the conversation

Attached: 1583404762084.jpg (250x250, 3.61K)

Yeah. I remember a ginger that I went to hs with, she had her pronouns in him/they bio, BLM and and the like, she even had those same glasses.

>tfw no /x/ gf

wow shes super kissable

That's just hippie minus the antiwar and double the consumerism.

that should be very common THOUGH

Anyone have the pic of Apu doing the Aleister Crowley pose next to the art hoe astrology girl with a "desperate for pussy" label above him as he asks about her crystals?

That's me with these women. I want to tear open that chinese cotton etsy sports top she's wearing and suckle those (insha'allah pierced) nipples and cum on her glittery eyelids to see my semen mixed with the sparkles like stars in the medium of the firmament or whatever else I could possibly say to be able to FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK this cutie. I'm seriously so fucking horny bros I'd do anything I'd talk about her stupid stick and pokes for fucking hours to french kiss her and cum inside. She probably gives tremendous footjobs and wears toe ringsGod I'm fucking HORNY

people in your country believe in Q, flat earth theory and dianetics but astrology is the thing that throws you off?

Yes. They also tend to have a ton of tattoos, especially mandalas on their chest.

This is just globalism

incredible post

Attached: D1AD42F3-9F9C-4F8F-AAEB-94B07493B035.gif (450x445, 64.86K)

tell this to the priest during confession and you'll probably get a nice blowjob

Attached: 1613382061747.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

They all believe in it just so you know. That's not a random encounter.

Attached: 1633772846456.jpg (640x627, 88.51K)

I don't stop to talk to white women enough to know, thanks for the warning, I'll kept it in mind for the future.

iktf, user just found the picture you asked for

I get you man, I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcat bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes", "y'all", "big mood", "cancelled" or "this is a bop", I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto her contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplatisized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny