Kek

mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/1502036658979495940?cxt=HHwWiICzocOYp9gpAAAA

kek

Attached: 26DF1332-4C8F-407B-B2AD-A78651B36CA4.jpg (750x911, 342.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/unesco_russia/status/1500492014412087311
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to violently suck a russian chad's dick and then swallow his cum

westerners are such hypocrites. it's repugnant

Russians are literally trying to genocide Ukrainians. Calling for violence as a means to stop a genocide isn't unreasonble.

They just want to kill Zelensky's nazi militia.

>Zelensky's nazi militia
He doesn't have a "nazi militia". Russians want to take over Ukraine and rule over a sovereign country/people. I think that Ukrainians should be able to decide what they want to do and they clearly want nothing to do with Russia or Russians.

seems anything's a genocide these days

>Calling for violence as a means to stop a genocide isn't unreasonble.
You're fucking retarded. How is calling for violence against civilians going to stop anything? Kill yourself

What the fuck?

>nazi militia.
What the fuck I love Urkaine now

now this is based

I never said that. Read it again:
>Calling for violence as a means to stop a genocide isn't unreasonble.

What genocide retard?

Nice bait

>he fell for the nazi meme

lamest casus belli ever

Nah, that's the line right there.
Once you start involving innocent people so directly it stops being about morality. It's just mob anger, and not even a justified anger, but one that burns a frenzy in you, and consumes you and others.

Russian males may soon overtake Asian males as being the most oppressed group in this world.

We should call for violence against all jews as a mean to stop genocide against Palestinians, maybe we can start by putting jews into camps

Attached: 89B13057-CB3C-468C-88DC-D3B188A99581.jpg (250x328, 25.87K)

Uh haven’t there been less than 10k Ukrainian deaths? Is that what qualifies for genocide now? Fug.

#StopHatingRussians
mobile.twitter.com/unesco_russia/status/1500492014412087311

Attached: 1646951563769.jpg (1080x1050, 179.17K)

>innocent people
Lmao. Most Russians supported Putin for 20 years, they really should stop larping as innocent. They absolutely deserve this.

Facebook is finnish, it seems

> LE HECKIN WHOLESOME NEGRORINOS

The article specifies soldiers though.
And idk why russian plants would be upset about calling for violence against civilians considering that's what their army is doing anyway.

yes, cuz russian are not white.

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Most heterosexual Brazilian

>the Azov battalion in 2014 in response to Russian aggression in the Donbas region
>2,500 soldiers
>only 1.1% of Ukraine total armed forces even if you don't count reserves

Even more proof Russians are the good guys in this situation. Russians are my brothers.

Attached: friends.jpg (283x178, 9.3K)

>The article specifies soldiers though.
It says Russians AND Russian soldiers
Facebook is basically encouraging pours and genocides.
Dress it up as you might it's still wrong and fucking retarded

> Meta Platforms will allow Facebook and Instagram users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.
>Russians and Russian soldiers
They will allow it for both, otherwise they wouldn't have made the distinction

based

Attached: giganato.png (2024x1719, 1.31M)

Read the whole article, not just first line that you think is favourable to your presentation.

And it never says anything about encouraging. That's what russian plants are doing here.

if I use ukrainan VPN can I call niggers on facebook?