/brit/

some days I stink of fish some days I stink of fish

Attached: 1623443105296.png (1288x821, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7KKQ7WtN2A
rarehistoricalphotos.com/rural-victorian-england-photos-william-grundy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much longer can he live for?
Surely he’s on borrowed time

damn alex jones fell off

My mum has lived abroad for some years. Australia. We're on good terms. Speak fairly regularly but I havn't seen her in 4 years. Those years have not been kind. I don't lie about my circumstances. But I airbrush the truth. Even still I know she sees me as a disappointment. I'm disappointed in myself, i've failed at everything i've ever done. And now, quite suddenly given the last two years of travel restrictions and hysteria, she has told me that in two days she is flying into the UK. She wants to stay with me in a couple of weeks when she is over the jetlag. In my spare room. I don't know for how long. A few days hopefully. Probably a week. Maybe longer. Perhaps a few days initially, then come and go for days at a time over the course of weeks or possibly months. Obviously I can't say no. But I don't want her to see how I live. I don't want her to see my cess pit of a house. I don't want to drive her in my piece of crap car that has no heater and the tyre is on the backseat because the tyre-well is flooded and i've not bothered fixing the leak. I'm fat, my teeth are rotten and i'm depressed. I drink too much and use drugs. It goes without saying I love my mum and she has helped me a lot over the years. But all she wants is to see me happy and have her some grandchildren. It will crush her to be in my presence. To see how bad things have gotten. How bad i've allowed things to become.

ring ring pussy
it's your mummy on the phone

People are risking their lives right now for a cause that will make them worse off either way if they make it through

it's literally a children's movie mate

need it
want it
crave it
desire it
lust for it

is it called lockdown?

How do you get diagnosed with autism? See a GP?

Imagine not showering for months at a time and getting a faux diagnosis to let you not work for 20 years
Gotta respect the hustle

and it’s kino

l have an American gf ama

dunno if you're bent but this sounds really gay

Do you reckon boredom can actually kill? Haven't done anything interesting for a few years now and I think it's slowly taking its toll

why do you have a scat fetish mate? you're not a devious kraut, are you?

worldwide annihilation by nuclear hellfire would be a small price to pay for putin to die

can't wait to spend a week in torbaydos in the summer

Attached: images (12).jpg (242x208, 9.98K)

wild that on the other side of the world theres a tiny bizarro Australia

Attached: yoyo.png (524x624, 529.24K)

Clean your shit up before she comes then genius

And yet she's still willing to come over and watch it, pretty successful if you ask me

your ibizas
your majorcas
your torquays

>Torbaydos

Attached: rich-man-homer.gif (220x220, 65.84K)

whats wrong m8

Get your driver's license

going majorca with gfberg in the summer

Can certainly rot your mind, I was travelling for the second half of last year and while I wasn't bored I had very little intellectual stimulation and I'm definitely dumber for it

wish I was playing golf in Florida

vgh....
i kneel...

Attached: Living-in-Torquay-Devon.jpg (640x336, 94.51K)

think I'll make a serious effort to scrub all evidence of my existence once I kill myself

Attached: 1643628737261.png (443x283, 246.63K)

proper confused me, swear a week or two ago the russians were inside of kyiv (formerly kiev) but now the news is saying they're 15km from the town centre

I remember I went to an interview and the secretary was passed out drunk. The CEO came in and said we should rape her. I turned him down. It turned out it was a test and I got the job.

mock-chicken kiamh for dinner

OBEtoil looms

errr it’s chicken kyiv now mate you’re using the russian spelling

went to an interview once and the bloke halfway through stopped me midway through my presentation and brought his wife into the room and asked me if i found her attractive and i said no and i got the job on the spot

Everything.
Broke down crying earlier when I thought of how I don't even speak to my family, even my similar sister, and how useless I am.
I told you I tried learning in 2019, failed my practical test in pathetic fashion and then gave up.

fond memories of smoking bongs under the promenade in torquay with the waves lapping at the breakwater underneath us

Funny how mainstream media dont invite Russell Brand on TV shows anymore. They wouldnt dare invite him on question time now, he'll blow the whole lid off

youtube.com/watch?v=f7KKQ7WtN2A

the robot gfs

Mercedes benz sex arse NOW

Attached: B0FA34F6-AC0B-49B0-8EDA-49C36BBF602E.jpg (1700x1132, 298.43K)

I just spunked about 35 seconds ago it’s still on my belly

they never made it inside, because it's going to be a complete cluster fuck. You need tanks and helicopters and planes to attack shit but ukraine has been funnelled shitloads of anti tanks and helicopter weapons
so it's basically choosing between losing a shitload of russian soldiers in bloody fighting or bombing the absolute shit out of it and destorying any chance of a resolution

they've taken about 10% of ukraine in a month, germany had occupied france within 3 weeks ffs

PATHETIC

Grim how even the most picturesque cities in the UK are full of cheap chain shops

isn't he just a right-adjacent grifter now? he had some good takes on capitalism, drugs etc but he seems to be cultivating that conspiracy mong audience now. sad to see.

I remember I went to an interview and the secretary was passed out drunk. The CEO came in and said we should rape her. I raped him instead. It turned out it he had HIV, which I then gave to the secretary

new cold war got me like "holy shit i love [company]!"

mad how it was exposed that the seasidemark poster was a confirmed nonce who made threads on Any Forums and /gif/ soley talking about how sad he was. what a fucking loser.

>>All things are in constant flux.
>source?
Its clearly true. They undergo movement (of the earth and universe's expansion), they undergo time and chemical/molecular change at all times.
>> So God in its relation to individual things must also be in flux.
>source?
Well God must be the God of the tree
And God of the table made from the tree

If God doesn't exist in relation to things, how can we ever speak of or conceive of God and how can he create or maintain??

not their fault ukraine did not have a maginot line

pouring one out for this utter legend
RIP lad

yeah the high street is a shithole
all about the waterfront down there init

>Its clearly true. They undergo movement (of the earth and universe's expansion), they undergo time and chemical/molecular change at all times.
what does any of that have to do with "all things" unless you are saying god isn't a thing (which is correct, but then why talk about things in the context of god)?
>Well God must be the God of the tree
what does this mean?
>If God doesn't exist in relation to things, how can we ever speak of or conceive of God and how can he create or maintain?
why does god creating change god intrinsicly?

Attached: 1646940346755.jpg (508x358, 16.97K)

Currently in flux

>a month
It's been like two weeks mate, still a poor show

OUUUUUUHHH YEAH BACK UP BACK UP AND WIN IT HMMMMMMM

this is who i imagine every single australian poster is

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3[1].jpg (500x343, 26.77K)

ruminating on the best course of action

I dont see how he is in anyway right wing, hes neither nationalist nor globalist. Hes only called right wing to scare people away from watching his stuff.

Hes just anti globalism and anti big business.

yeah but France absolutely THREW their defence. Told scouts that they were lying and then made no attempt at a guerilla campaign. just sat with a thumb up their arse for 5 years doing fuck all until the Brits and Yanks saved them.

>Researchers from Lund University combined Pfizer’s COVID vaccine with human liver cells in a laboratory and reported that the messenger RNA from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine can enter human liver cells and be converted into DNA within six hours.

omd leftypol, youve done our bloody livers in

last time people listen to you

Reckon Chris Morris could have done a decent Adam Curtis documentary parody

Why isn’t there more sex arse posting going on?

I picture every Australian as Steve irwin with an inflatable sting ray on their desk

Aussies really like this...

rarehistoricalphotos.com/rural-victorian-england-photos-william-grundy/

Really like these 1857 photos of England de lads, England used to be so beautiful

Attached: william-grundy-28.jpg (1200x1101, 215.15K)

wtf but i was told that the mrna just stays where it's injected and doesnt go around the body and when the japanese data came out that found it going into brain heart etc that it was fake news?

Currently being the best me that I can be

taking a risk
having a punt
having a go

Attached: 2807544700000578-0-image-a-45_1430132064529[1].jpg (634x413, 62.72K)

Good thing it's injected into your arm muscle and not your liver then isn't it

It's men'ul how France was actually in ww2. I always forget that. They were like the third largest army in the world at the time. Just completely forgot about them.

runtimatum maximus

Attached: nut.jpg (1428x1170, 123.28K)

the reality

Attached: ertert.jpg (634x510, 63.87K)

Australians using divide and conquer tactics between the emus and sting rays so they never form an alliance and take over

France shouldn't have lost in 1940. On paper.

All things, entities, phenomena all undergo change all the time. God is a thing too or God is not a thing (there does not exist)

>mean
Does a tree rely on God for its existence? Then God in some way exists in relation to the tree.

>creating change God
Changes in terms of relation. Goes from having not created to having created.

first astraclottica now this

whats next, bringing back lobotomies?

hug a hoody

Chris Morris the type of nigga that you will look up on Wikipedia in a few years to see if he’s done anything recently only to see he died several months before

reddit the post

Attached: 1636547025685.jpg (499x499, 128.58K)

It's IMPERATIVE that we go back

Attached: OldForge.png (1200x911, 1.17M)

>They undergo movement (of the earth and universe's expansion), they undergo time and chemical/molecular change at all times
Alright Engels.

ANIME SEX ARSE

Attached: 7522FA0F-53AF-45FB-80FA-D04C564E7BF9.jpg (151x333, 7.55K)

suckin' pon de golfball
Hail Selassie, RASTAFARI

>All things, entities, phenomena all undergo change all the time.
god does not undergo change
> God is a thing too or God is not a thing (there does not exist)
dont know what this means
>Does a tree rely on God for its existence? Then God in some way exists in relation to the tree.
not in any meaningful sense. if the tree does not exist that does not mean god does not exist.
>Changes in terms of relation. Goes from having not created to having created.
that is not a change in god

More like heraclitus but ok

Attached: sagb.jpg (499x499, 86.27K)

Phwooooaaarrrrrrr

pray to the platonician first mover me

got called a headcase because i prefer mustard with my roast chicken dinner

Mad how the only "woman" who posts here is a nonce who spams anime

fugg

what does this make you do?

Attached: reallydoes.png (599x475, 202.26K)

Looks grim as fuck.