Why are Japs so good at making games? literally no other country can compare

Why are Japs so good at making games? literally no other country can compare

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.81K)

was grrm involved in this

Attached: 1640110048997.jpg (1024x980, 234.9K)

No politics I guess. Also I haven't played it yet. Can't wait to try it on my ps4. I heard its capable of running on one unlike cyberpunk2077

they're good at making video games BUT THEY CAN'T MAKE A FUCKING DECENT PC PORT

because their main focus always lies on the GAMEPLAY and their game studios are not full with degenerated blacks, trannies and faggots

what will happen to the jap game quality when they inevitably get their share of blacks, trannies and faggots?

Probably be no different from a ubisoft or EA game

unpopular opinion: Japanese rpgs are lame and boring

also they are ridiculously fixated with the gmae mechanics "tradition" started with Dragon Quest which is nothing special really

at least one factor is japanese company culture. the big studios will spend the money hiring a bunch of codemonkeys who slave away. whereas in america the studios are more interested in short term profit, so they invest less time and resources into their games (and more into marketing them)

Why is that? I don't get why people still fall for the same crap over and over. Because it is not like the US doesn't have nice studios, they just need to move their fat asses instead of doing messing around with people building hype.

>games
1 studio make 1 series of games, others are crap

oh yeah, absolutely!
japanese games are known globally like
fromsoftware games, resident evil, and, uh, uhhhhh.......

elden ring works on my computer

i run the pirated 1.02 version, tho

hahhahhahhahhahhahha

all you game sucks.

We Japan is no.1 game country.

Attached: 4573451878024_0.jpg (600x600, 58.86K)

Jap games are trash most of the time with a few gems. Dark Souls and Elden Ring (Dark Souls 4) could be fun but I refuse to ever but a faggot controller like console transexuals, so unless they make a good PC port I will shit on their games. Also the name 'Fromsoftware' pisses me off for some reason.

>ps4
>pirated
are you guys underaged or what? even I could afford a 3070ti and one game.

I have no idea what country makes what media, I just consume

regular dark souls (except 2) was much better
open wold is just not that great sorry, mostly the world is full of stuff you don't care about
it's better than other open world games but it's still bad
plus you have to go all over the map to find stuff to do, god forbid you try to play blind and miss the one npc sitting in front of the fucking 1253176th church in the middle of the marsh
torrent handles terribly
dungeons, catacombs and gaols are copy pasted with mostly very easy bosses
i miss DS1 interconnected levels

some boss fights are great at least

i have a 3080, cant afford games.

Why would you ever pay for an offline game?

lol
the online part is cool though.

agreed for the most part. i will say im not far into the game (liurna of the lakes), but i feel what youre saying already. Also, yes, blind playthrough is frustrating and i had to look up glintstone key...

i mean its still a great game, better than anything else recently imo but yeah
>glintstone key
yeah same after 1hour i gave up, in previous souls games you had this type of mystery like "where the hell do i go next, where is the key" it was fine to figure out when you just had finite number of hallways to go through and chests to open
here when they tell you the key is "nearby" basically you have to search every nook and cranny in a 10km radius

Except they also produce kickass stories too
Just face it, they foster a creative environment while also being respectful at the same time.
An art the west has yet to master.

more like an art the west mastered 50 years ago, lost, and is never getting back because it will collapse before that

>dogshit ring
I cant believe they went back to making dark souls dlcs after making SEKINO

it's online