I wish I lived in Germany I stead of my sunny green and free third world paradise city where everyone is happy and...

>I wish I lived in Germany I stead of my sunny green and free third world paradise city where everyone is happy and lives a pleasant life free of Muslims, nuclear strikes, government terror and feminism

Attached: warten-auf-den-naechsten.jpg (1900x1266, 744.3K)

Yes. Btw every society has its problems but germans and europe are very comfy and you can earn a lot of money.

It brings me slight joy that you suffer

You have one of the strongest passports in the world, nothing or no one stops you.

>I envy these Germans and their high standard of living
>These first worlders have such easy and pleasurable lifes of getting up 3 hours before the sun rises in -2 degrees cold flats to take a cold shower followed by 10 hours soul draining office work followed by going home to live among the world's worst junkies
>I wish I could trade life's. They don't deserve to earn so much money!

Attached: imago0096553215s.jpg (631x420, 61.26K)

most thirdies live in cities retard, and they're filthier and more dangerous than your literal utopias
no, seeing brown people when you go outside does not make your 0.999 HDI city a shithole, you don't suffer

The OP picture is 100% white according to your country

Lets change i would kill to live on germany and leave this dumpster

it's your karma for allowing w*men to impose a matriarchy..

>seeing brown people when you go outside does not make your 0.999 HDI city a shithole,
Seeing brown people and their brown behavior is the definition of shithole

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 11.47K)

What's your point

I just see 1 non white person in that pic
Then why you envy third world shitholes?

Live IN Germany
>live on = vivir sobre
Are you a bird

Came to Germany, and desu, the amount of brown people here is making me depressed.
I don't want to live among so many foreigners.
I know it's hypocritical, but whatever.

true

jetzt viel besser

Attached: 1646940396996.png (1124x843, 1.7M)

Firstoids are delusional holy shit. This thread's the emboldiment of the ">go outside >see a dark skinned person >day ruined" meme.

they have it so good seeing some muslim begging for pocket change ruins their day

>German CITIES
Well there’s your problem

agree

fuck firstoid wypipo

What's happening in Mongolia

yes