Learn Spanish

>learn Spanish
>go to four Latinx places in the Caribbean
>they don’t pronounce half the words
I can understand them they just sound fucking retarded

Attached: 9A7647FA-3EE9-464B-A56E-BF63D2818A1E.png (634x768, 50.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HO73gUhiYe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>latinx
kys

>latinx
Holy Based

>>learn Spanish
That was your first mistake

It was Colombia, Puerto Rico, Panama, and Cuba
Also some Venezuelans were there too
I learned Spainish but from the YouTube videos I have seen Mexican and Ecuadorian sound the most “normal”, even if they talk like comedians

Did you get any bunda?

Hispânicos macacos, por isso o país deles é uma bosta

Cala a boca, porra. Você fala esta bosta de idioma horroroso que é o alemão e ninguém vem ao Any Forums reclamar.

2 German girls on our trip and one black Cuban girl, the latter did have a rather large ass yes and could dance very sexually

Vai tomar no seu cu também, seu puxa-saco de gringo.

Joke. Try go to Mexico

i don’t speak Portuguese but it did sound just as stupid as how you guys are talking (despite me still being able to understand the hispanx), that’s the best way I could describe it

Ninguém perguntou, vá seguir o exemplo do seu líder.

Go to México, they are the indians of Spanish. They talk very formal, sir

same with arabic,we're forced to learn it in school and frankly we can't understand shit,they say only have the worlds and with the speed of light and there are tons of accents.

Indians = pajeet

if I am correctly understanding your spaniard dialect you think I should follow the Nazi style of death, but I am Belgian so you fucked up 2bh

latin america is full of illiterate cunts, I hate whenever I have to talk with a local myself as a local.

But what is your problem? You couldn't hear Spanish, without laugh, is this the problem?

Caribbean spanish sounds normal dilate

>Caribbean spanish sounds normal dilate

Attached: laugh at this delusion kek.jpg (265x265, 8K)

>t. whiny sounding spanish

PR spanish is fucking easy:
youtube.com/watch?v=HO73gUhiYe0

aquí el español también es una basura, por eso intento alejarme de los dialectos locales siempre.