Living on a boring backwater town in the third world with a population of 5k people

>living on a boring backwater town in the third world with a population of 5k people

Does this happen on your cuntry?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

I used to live in a backwater town of 30k when I was a kid, though I moved to a less backwater city with 800k population. Still third world country though

sorta

At least you improved a bit i think im going to die here

Yeah

Smaller town might be comfy tho. You sure about that?

>Only 5k
If only

Its a boring place full with old people and ugly weather no comfy at all

>living in a comfy seaside town with 5k people, you own a villa and work from home
thats the life, thats the life man
I wish i am good at coding so i can get a code monkey job and move to the countryside. Fuck cites and urban areas

>independent of the US banking system
You cannot suffer

You can go fishing. Focus on what you have

I live in a massive city in the first world with a population 9 million
Trust me when I say this op, it's not very fun

i wish i could live in a small town, it fucking sucks living in a 2million city
the grass is always greener i gues

I wish I could afford to live like this
I live in a dystopian slum city in Germany

This. In your country most places aren't owned and don't require permissions or registrations. Go fish and chop wood

Why don't you go and live somewhere else?

Not for long
Its boring as shit i work on a small store i dont own a villa or smt
Very bad job you spend all the day on sun
Belive me you dont want to change some euro city for a semi medieval tropical dumpter and chop wood sucks i have to do it when i dont has gas in order to cook food

If you don't live in a village of at most a couple of hundred you're a city-dweller and a cuck, and probably homosexual too.

>job
Its not a job, its a hobby
Yes

lmao literally about to make a deal with the devil

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 212650.png (840x279, 53.21K)

its just my poetic imagination. A house and a villa is equal, its the beauty of the surrounding environment thats importance
i know people who earn 1000-3000/month here but they live a sad live, surrounding in concrete jungle and thinking about money and scheming 24/24. They are more miserable than you and the people in your area
people dont appreciate their home until they experience other things. Just saying tho

Is it safe at least? I hear big Venezuelan cities can be pretty dangerous.

Unless ugly tropical vegetation and beaches its your ideal of beauty then is not also people is not even happier here not for nothing this place is running out of people
Yes its safe i walk at night sometimes and nothing ever happens

Yeah same and i'm also the only incel of the country, what about you?

No im big city boy.

Attached: Helsinki badass!.jpg (926x926, 102.16K)

I have had sex with prostitutes only soo i guess im an incel too