Do people in your country wear braces? Pic related is my fucked up mouth pre braces

Do people in your country wear braces? Pic related is my fucked up mouth pre braces.

Attached: 028F3DD8-ACE7-4B9A-8FD3-632C5621D330.jpg (828x420, 242K)

pic related is me now. I have about a year left. My teeth have gotten more yellow because brushing is a pain in the ass when you have braces.
How are people with braces viewed in your country?

Attached: D080FA45-6326-4263-9936-788DCC810591.jpg (786x274, 182.64K)

Yes, I had braces when I was about 12-13yo.

I wish I could afford braces :(

I got mine on when I was 20. Im turning 22 next month.

Look into payment plans my brother. Braces are 5-6k here in NYC. and I got them on so late because I could never afford them. I mean I technically could but I didn’t want my parents to take on the extra bills.
Paying monthly is a lot better anyways because it keeps your orthodontist accountable. You can simply stop paying if the treatment isn’t up to par.

yes
are braces that expensive?

sames, only my right front up tooth looks a little bit out of shape but I still wish I could make it more straight

when you are poor or your income is very limited yh... sadge

If you don’t need major alignment you can look into invisalign or some similar products. They’re like transparent retainers that are not as expensive.

Do they cost you,or do you have some sort of insurance?

I got braces in 6th grade and now 12 years later my teeth are even more fucked up than they ever have been it sucks

>payment plans
I wonder if they offer that kind of service here
I'm poor and it costs around 2-3k with all the service.
my all teeth are crooked :(

I never had braces but my sisters had them.

I though you had free healthcare

I think most cunts with free healthcare still have to pay for dental work especially non essential stuff like orthodontics

My insurance is very picky with whom it covers. They will only help you if you terribly need them. As in, your bite is so bad that it prevents you from speaking, chewing, and breathing normally and will also lead to more expensive damage to your teeth over time.
They didn’t see my bite as anything other than a cosmetic issue so they never covered it. And by the time I turned 18, I was too old for most of the coverage anyways.
So now I am paying it completely out of pocket. Every month I pay 165 dollars.

In Japan, orthodontic treatment is not covered by insurance, so it is almost always at your own expense. This makes it very expensive. So, many people in my country have bad teeth. (except for the wealthy).

By the way, I think your teeth look very nice in this pre-straightening photo, too. I don't think they need any treatment.

you dont get free shit when it comes to teeth.

6th grade sounds a bit too early for braces IMO. I feel like when you’re just coming out of elementary school, your bones and teeth still have a lot of room to grow and move around, and it’s harder to try to anticipate how the jaw bone will grow and harden and where to make the corresponding alignments. But I’m no dentist so I have no clue. I’m also willing to bet you did not wear your retainer. I would put on some braces again or some clear aligner.

>Every month I pay 165 dollars.
For how long?

I had braces when I was 13 but stopped wearing my retainers so I have a little gap between my two front teeth. Don't even care.

i had braces from age 15-17 and many people in my class did as well

Yeah it didn't help that I was late a bloomer. I honestly shouldn't have got braces until late in high school. I don't know why my parents gave me braces especially when I didn't want them. Now I need and want them and by teeth are totally fucked up. I tried wearing a retainer but it got really gross after awhile and I couldn't get it to not taste like vomit. It also didn't help that my orthodontist retired like a week after my final treatment.

In Brazil you can get braces for 30$ a month, don't know why it's so expensive for everyone else.

:(
rip :'(

Yes but I've never even been to the dentist in my entire life, my teeth are quite yellow because of coffee and cigarettes as well.

very rare, i only remember one kid had it in school.

The human anatomy is honestly so retarded
Imagine evolving a jaw so small, your teeth can't grow in properly so you have to place metal in your mouth causing mild-extreme pain just so you don't look like an ogre that's been punched in the mouth too many times

thanks user.

Usually but my parents couldn't afford them so at 29 my teeth are still fucked :(

umm honey
the nhs exists for a reason
have sex, incel

I also have a baby tooth left but since I couldn't afford the implant they left it in. I'd have to shell out like +6k just to get everything fixed.

>Cost of Dental Braces in India can be approximated to range around INR 3000 to INR 1,20,000; depending upon your age and severity.
oh so b/w 40-2000 USD
holy shit
so expensive

I read it's mainly because of the nutricious content and lack of chewing in modern diets

Except when you realise that ancient teeth were perfectly aligned

Attached: 6a00d8342f027653ef0224df2f3673200b.png (600x349, 394.33K)