Take the Mutt Pill

The majority of humanity, especially Europeans, are mutts of multiple more ancient ethnicities. Some so distant from each other that you ought call them a mixed race people, like the Japanese or Indians. Europe has been home to multiple human migrations from all over the place and in their borders which is why there’s no 100% European of any one ethnicity but also why they cluster so closely genetically. Europeans also have varying degrees of asiatic DNA, some of which have a common ancestor with native Americans.

Native Americans themselves too are a mutt of multiple groups that then diverged and evolved into their own people in the isolation of the new world. White Americans will probably share this fate (the US gene pool is still like 80% European btw, and Hispanics fertility collapsed so it’ll stay that way), closely related to Europeans, resembling Europeans, homogenizing into new groups like native Americans did, but then splitting off and diverging into their own new people due to genetic drift.

Attached: A49A6FDC-A1E4-42F7-8D4A-94A279BAA8CF.jpg (698x772, 60.03K)

He looks basque

tftp

Attached: kneeslapper.jpg (190x265, 7.14K)

t. 23andme

>

Attached: 205.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

All fucking anglos must fucking hang

Attached: animal mothrr.jpg (500x375, 38.35K)

I mean yes I’m not coping or anything

You should know fully damn well given as you’re pretty big euromutts too that later inbred. It can even be seen in your language and genetic composition. Our language is a Germanic language where the majority of its words are Latin. Our own language is mongrelized.

take the normal person pill: just don't give a shit what race you are and act like a normal person, jesus fucking christ.

>The majority of humanity, especially Europeans, are mutts of multiple more ancient ethnicities. Some so distant from each other that you ought call them
>a mixed race people, like the Japanese or Indians. Europe has been home to multiple human migrations from all over the place and in their borders which
>is why there’s no 100% European of any one ethnicity but also why they cluster so closely genetically. Europeans also have varying degrees of asiatic
>DNA, some of which have a common ancestor with native Americans.

>Native Americans themselves too are a mutt of multiple groups that then diverged and evolved into their own people in the isolation of the new world. White
>Americans will probably share this fate (the US gene pool is still like 80% European btw, and Hispanics fertility collapsed so it’ll stay that way), closely
>related to Europeans, resembling Europeans, homogenizing into new groups like native Americans did, but then splitting off and diverging into their own
>new people due to genetic drift.

Attached: США-USA (BP).png (350x350, 192K)

Unitedstatians made me feel proud of my level of purity

kek

is it true that basques are all cavemen?

I am Castizo :)

The average Brazilian, even the whitest has like 10% African. Brazilians are not “pure” for the life of them.

Americans are purer than brazilians by a factor that isn’t even close. Cope seethe dilate.

Attached: A135A7BB-3E64-448D-AC46-88FBF57EC243.png (850x401, 75.89K)

tpfp

No you are a fucking retard.

I learned this when I was like 12. literally just look up any footage of any big city in the world and it's filled with mutts. Any American who genuinely thinks euros aren't mutts fell for the meme way too hard.

This is the joke, we are mutts of 3 races, we are our mutt master/27 races

>you are our mutt master
Fix.

>The average Brazilian, even the whitest has like 10% African. Brazilians are not “pure” for the life of them.
>
>Americans are purer than brazilians by a factor that isn’t even close. Cope seethe dilate.

Attached: национал-социализм (Германия)(BP) (1).png (350x350, 192K)

Wouldn’t call having part African dna and being the worlds only triracial nation pure

Attached: FBFBE7D3-A0E8-4464-947A-5DEA6481CD32.png (2116x2552, 471.1K)

boring 2021 meme

do jewrope now

OH NO NO NO HUEBROS

The Pension Fund Partnership?

>(You)
>(You)
>boring 2021 meme
>Anonymous 03/10/22(Thu)20:03:20 No.161121394(You)
>(You)
>boring 2021 meme
>
>do jewrope now

Attached: reddit (BP).png (200x205, 64K)

Take your medication.

It is some 13 year old russian with a vpn spamming that shit.

Don’t worry I think being multiracial plays in your favor personally. Race mixing here is rarer than you think unless it’s overwhelmingly genetically European, however you know those half black babies you see that this board seethes over?

They usually grow up to have very advantages dating market odds. There’s a reason your country is huge for sex tourism.

Take the normal and well adjusted human being pill and get a job and a gf you lazy fat cunt

Cope, pic semi related, my Castiza ideal gf

Attached: 1646296282239.jpg (719x1024, 99.88K)

>confirming Portugal doesn't have normal adjust human beings

have sex

I've always been curious, what kind of jobs do porktugese people have?

?

i want to race mix with a qt austro-bavarian qt, deshita.

Attached: 1635507436974.webm (576x850, 2.73M)

You are the monke that are saying that exist mix racial between dutch and belgian as diferent races...

usually service related meme jobs

My family has been living in the same area of around 25 km for several hundred years

>jew, french, african, spanish and native american
I can't believe I was out-mutted.

>jew, french, african, spanish
That just means spanish