Do girls play video games in your country?

Do girls play video games in your country?

Attached: mario ohisalo.jpg (1200x675, 183.48K)

they do, valorant mostly

They do. To collect donations from lonely desperate dudes.

>nes composite video straight into an lcd tv with 16:9 stretching

Attached: 1646775683135.png (257x260, 51.67K)

>>nes composite video straight into an lcd tv with 16:9 stretching

Attached: 1638967996025.png (1200x1000, 339.97K)

The ones that do fuck and suck the most powerful race.

Attached: D0idnA_WkAA4LIV.jpeg.jpg (750x1334, 58.44K)

I don't know, I don't interact with girls

Yes but they are just attention whores. I personally know some girls with no qualities and they started to consider themselves gamer girls for attention. I guess twitch whores make it look more normal but gamer girls are cringe. Some girls do like videogames but you won't hear them bragging about it. For normal girls (at least the ones I know and saw) gaming means playing on their phone or their tablet

That race? The white one.

Attached: marioh.jpg (468x702, 42.11K)

i wouldnt know, i don't interact with girls besides professional colloquilisms

Based.

kek

>Do girls play video games in your country?
No, they dont they only play with your head and feelings anons!

Yes. One of the last interactions I had with a girl was her saying she was excited to try Dishonored since I recommended it. I hope she liked it.

I'm based and you're a simping faggot with trash taste who loves cancer like undertale, fallout, mass effect, the last of us and assassin's creed

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x1200, 539.12K)

My mother was the one who introduced me to video games in the mid 90's. She loved her Sega and PS1. Kind fell off the gaming bandwagon after ps3 though.
She was ahead of her time.

A small percentage play traditional videogames. The majority plays dress up games, sims and guro doujins.

I caught my little sister playing one of these weird eastern games where you rape 2d girls as a dude, not sure how to feel about that

Attached: FGOO7RBWYAMU6ol.png (512x468, 125.36K)

women usually have fucked up fetishes
I've heard

Your sister is based. Learn from her.

What do you even say when a cute girl asks if she can stick one of those pipes into your peehole because she saw it in a hentai. Girls are weird.

Attached: mariaoh.jpg (1080x1080, 211.19K)

bitch looks like putin