What can I use to get rid of the spots on my nose ?

What can I use to get rid of the spots on my nose ?

Attached: 20220310_184848.jpg (1533x1195, 352.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/how-to-remove-blackheads-from-nose#facial-cleansing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cum

healthline.com/health/how-to-remove-blackheads-from-nose#facial-cleansing
I had the same problem, unironically wash your nose twice a day, use some sort of face soap, and if its still not working, get some pore strips.

wash it with soap

Take a bar of soap, wet it, rub it on your nose, it will get black headz on it, wet it repeat. Do for 5 minutes. Try it now. Wash the black heads off with water

buy a special cream DONT squeeze them out you will disfigure your pores and make them bigger

I wash my face twice a day and still have these

why are whitoids so obsessef with these

Just drywash with a damp bar of soap and keep washing black heads off the soap.

Jesus. Its not magic. Takes 5 minutes

Those are big pores, not black heads.
You can find some products to treat it, la Roche are always the best option.

Already do, at least once day, I want to try some natural remedy as opposed to any ointment or cream from the pharmacy

bumping cause i need answers

you niggas need hammam

Attached: 59.jpg (669x446, 63.34K)

maintain good hygiene, replace your pillow covers regularly, find a face wash designed to treat oily skin that actually works for you

these things are genetic so other than making them look smaller theres nothing you can do to make them go away

bitch I am not white and I have them too.
I have done everything people have said on this thread (except the cum), which cream are you talking about ?

Cold wash scrub and sauna 3x per week minimum.
I've grown up with a sauna and never had skin issues until I moved to an apartment without one. Then I got those large pores and zits. But I found a public sauna so I solved that problem.

A bar of rewashed and wet soap rubbed there for 5 minutes will get rid of them

Thats all. It might take a day or two for the pores to empty out.

>maintain good hygiene, replace your pillow covers regularly, find a face wash designed to treat oily skin that actually works for you
>these things are genetic so other than making them look smaller theres nothing you can do to make them go away
bla bla bla do that and this then go do this
just go to the hammam you niggers

idk my sister handles all the face care stuff

stfu subhuman

JUST GO TO A SINK
BAR OF SOAP
MAKE IT WET
SCRUB YOUR NOSE SMALL AREA UNTIL IT HAS BLACK HEADS ON IT. WITHIN 5 SECONDS REPEAT
WASH SOAP
REPEAT
5 MINUTES TOTAL

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY 3 DAYS

ITS FUCKING EASY.