Now that BRICS have money to make movies exposing them, what will happen with Hollywoods propaganda??

Now that BRICS have money to make movies exposing them, what will happen with Hollywoods propaganda??

Attached: IMG_20220309_181038_734.jpg (540x739, 79.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVzSPizz2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can’t believe people believe this or the exact polar opposite where we’re a tranny and black worshipping regime

The US is a nation of duality.

not my problem

Hollywood makes movies about this stuff.
>American conquest of the west
Literally one of the most popular genres of all time.
>xenophobia
Gangs of New York
>slavery
Django, Glory, 12 years of slave

White amerikkkans are all crypto-nazis

They dont deserve your sympathy or compassion

I wish.
About half of white americans are based and the other half apologize for being the descendants of great conquerors.

It's not about the money , it's about the power. And USA has both military might and vast cultural influence. Therefore they will be always be on the right, unless some other country usurps them( which I believe won't be happening anytime soon)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVzSPizz2E

OKAY

AMERIKKKA IS FUCKING BLACK LESBIAN SLANG

I AM A BLACK GUY

STOP SAYING THAT SHIT YOU SEXUALLY CONFUSED RETARD

ITS FUCKING CREEPY

AMERIISHARRT WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES AAHHHHH

Quiet, buck

Genocides of Native Americans Theft of All Native Land Mass Slavery of Black People Country Founded on Racism Lynching of Black People Jim Crow Laws Systemic Racism Banana Republics Colombia Banana Massacre Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki United Fruit Company coup in Guatemala Kent State Massacre My Lai Massacre Agent Orange Vietnam War Terror Bombing Korean War Targeting of Civilians Platt Amendment Indonesian Genocide 500,000+ Murdered with US Support Bay of Pigs Invasion Genocidal Blockade of Cuba Invasion of Dominican Republic COINTELPRO Project MKULTRA Medical Experiments on Black People CIA Black Sites Bombing of Cambodia CIA Chile Coup Operation Condor Support for Global Fascism Invasion of Grenada Invasion of Panama Support for Contra Fascist Death-Squads CIA Drug Running Guatemalan Genocide 200,000+ Murdered With US Support Iran-Iraq War Support for Saddam Hussein First Gulf War Highway of Death Support for Israel Support for Saudi Arabia Iraq War 1 Million Dead Afghanistan War 200,000 Dead Libya Bombing 200,000 Dead Yemen War 500,000 Dead

we need to make some call of duty games around this stuff fr fr no cap

kys

They all desereved it.

God would have saved them if they didn't.

>great conquerors
>diseased rats, coward settlers and paid mercenaries

OP is correct though. USA is the most racist country that ever existed

>USA is the most racist country that ever existed
Americans ... I kneel

The Nazi's literally modeled their conquest and genocidal policies based on America's genocide of the natives. The concept of Lebensraum is based on Manifest Destiny. This is a historical fact.