Have you ever been seriously mocked or insulted - on internet or irl - because of your nationality, user?

Have you ever been seriously mocked or insulted - on internet or irl - because of your nationality, user?

Attached: Italian Population Mascott 1888.jpg (768x550, 114.28K)

I used to get bullied in saudi arabia

You can’t get >seriously< mocked in the internet. If you get offended by what some random dude tells you on the internet you are retarded and a manchild

Canadian and australian flags every thread
So I post less

Attached: 1646716349029.jpg (751x2048, 312.18K)

It happened to someone on /bra/ and it turned him into a bitter person. lmao

Yes in LATAM I was treated with suspicion. I got dirty looks because of Colombo. I also got told I'll never be Latino

why would they have anything against Italians?

It's bullshit, no one has anything against Italians in LATAM, specially since there's a lot of Italian diaspora in the continent.

Yes I have been called names due to my nationality

Every single American I talk to online points out my accent as if I'm unaware or they're not the millionth person to do so lol

Midwest sounding mfr

What

No never :)
Someone insulting you and being insulted are 2 completely different things and as a Russian I am proud of my country and it's impossible to make me feel insulted because of it

that one time I got called sven on Any Forums

Attached: 1638138687558.png (640x281, 61.72K)

Mocked and insulted online, treated like a God irl

Such is life being an American

Attached: C1E0BD4D-71E1-4B17-9DCA-9D7AC2C8F95D.jpg (1200x1200, 229.22K)

I know how you feel. I’m from Minnesota and Americans always tell me that I sound like a Canadian

IRL never anything beyond banter.
On the internet there are semi regular calls to genocide all Germans on several platforms including Any Forums.

All wessi media outlets are openly hostile towards East Germans, including smart hardworking strong and proud ones such as myself, as a cope for being forbidden to say a single bad word against the foreigners who fucked up their cities beyond repair

We were involved in the conquest of Shartmerica and as such enemies. Also not native yada yada, but they I probably just look smug and they needed to tell me

I had one web Portuguese friend and when his friends got in the same chatroom where me and him were they got extremely pissed, like extremely pissed just by my existence and started typing xenophobic messages to me; saying I should go back to my jungle and so on - which frankly didn't even make sense since I was never in Portugal in the first place.

Now, I know that the prejudice against Brazilians isn't totally unfound and my fellow countrymen aren't the most civilized bunch but that doesn't change the fact that prejudice is prejudice. Tho I still like Portuguese culture - I promised myself from that day on to never set my feet in Portugal, ever.

last two weeks it's my constant experience with westoids in eve online

i troll them back