What is an Arab? No I'm really asking. Because to me an Arab has always been someone who spoke Arabic...

What is an Arab? No I'm really asking. Because to me an Arab has always been someone who spoke Arabic, a semitic languag,e as their mother tongue and lived in the land spanned west of Iran to the edge of Africa.

But some people genuinely call Iranians and Turks Arab. I always thought it's a meme and maybe misinformation coupled with slight ignorance but someone on Reddit tried to CONVINCE me that I'm an Arab. He also did not want to admit that Turkish and Azeri are mutually intelligible, and fancied himself a MENA expert because he was getting his degree in some Islamic shit, probably from one of France's many diploma mills.

So what is it? What is an Arab --- to you? I don't mean virtually, I mean literally . iwant the literal defintion of Arab from you.

Attached: moistjpg.jpg (350x370, 70.5K)

mind your businesses you

Idk arabs wogs southerners same thing really

Arab are indeed semitic people that live in the arabian peninsula theyre related to jews most "arabs" now are just called ourselves arabs due to cultural and linguinstic assimilation thats why we come in all looks

Everything east of Poland and west of China is Arab

Arabs*
Calling*
Sorry for being autistic

Muslims stretch from
West - East
=Guyana to Indonedia
North - South
=Turkey to Mozambique

people who look like they recently took a poop bath!

Is a lot more complicated than this ... Exist the arab bedouins, the ismaelites and edomites of Petra

>niggers who never left their houses
>post on anime site
>pretend they know everything about ethnicity and races

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 6.41K)

for me, arab is synonym with middle eastern

If you bilieve in Jesus, is more easy the ethnology:
Is everyone descendants of Abraham no-jacobite like Midian, Ismael, Esau, Jocsan, etc....and North african tribes that made nomadism in Middle East

Arab is a Saudi
You can be culturally arabic and that's where all the Muslims come in. That's how I understand it. I never looked into it much at all tho, I could be wrong

Anything that lives in Middle East

هر کی مارو عرب صدا بزانه ضد ایرانیه. ما ۱۴۰۰ سال با عرب ها مشکل داریم، عرب ها از ما و هرچی ایرانی متنفرن، و حتی ۳۰ سال پیش مارو جنایت کردن (زمان جنگ). خارجی های کم عقل بی سواد اصلا حق ندارن مارو عرب صدا بزنن. به هیچ عنوان.

Attached: persophobia.webm (576x1024, 1.9M)

this is not arabic
you fat fuck
you speaking persian or kurd

Arrab = Terrorists. The only good arab is a dead one.

Aren't wogs Italians? In Sleuth the author calls him a wog. Or is it a wop?

That's not the point. I'm not looking for your reactionary definitions. You can cry out to the top of your lounges that 'all people from eye slam are the same', your politicians policies on immigration won't change.

Immigration from Islamic countries depends on the country of roigin.

1- Some provide semi-skilled labor at a very cheap price.
2- Some reproduce and replenish the population that's dying off because Westerners are too mucho f a cucks to have babies
3- And finally, immigration from Iran which is a very recent thing is done so the human resource in Iran is perished. Trust me there's a reason Iranian immigrants in West are different. An Iranian who's not rich, not Westernized, and does not have a degree has only one channel to come to West: smuggling. Otherwise, whilst Western countries are pretty liberal with accepting Somalian goatherders, they are really stignent with Iranian goatherders. Why? Because they want to save the quota for people whose lack of presense in Iran affects the country negatively.

Ever since i have started using LinkedIn I have been seeing 'I, too, have immigratd' possts pop up and these people are far from goatheders. Their presense in Iran could be beneficial, os they should not be in Iran.

So want to call us Arabs or not, as long as West gains weakness of Iran by importing its human resources, thre will be Iranians in oyour countries.

Best you can do is to discriminate agains them so they can tell their friends not ot come, so their friends will patch things up here.

I am a fan of immigration but not like that. I wanna be a digital nomad and I need a passport for tha. Other than that I am never going to settle in a single country to offet it's resources or provide that country with something beneficial. If I am to immigrate it will purely be for the passport.

أنا ايراني

T. Cisgender agnostic Iranian male

Attached: persophobia 2.webm (576x1024, 2.08M)

Iran could become a world super power if right now Western countries stop letting immigrants from Iran in, and expel all Iranians in West to Iran.

But that's the issue. They don't want Iran to be a superpower. So the deplete its brightest and the most skilled with promises of 'liberty' and 'tolerance' and 'democracy'. Promises that emptier than Natalie Wynn's ballsacks. But these people are technical people, they have not experienced what I experienced online, they do not know the true face of the West. So they get fooled.

It's hard to convince these people. Thankfully some of thesse people have began to be woke towards West's empty promises. They know a smelly shit is not awaiting them in West, they know what awaits them is insult after insult, racial profiling after racial profiling, and degradation after degradation.

And you know what, I wan this to continue. I want West to show they are degenerate so my people won't leave for yellow-ish green pastures of the West.

Hopefully fall of capitalism will bring about fall of West, bid your time Chubak, bid your time, and you will be victorious. Soon all these degenerate Westerners will be knocking on your door and I will let them in, because I'm not degenerate like them.

Turks don't care, It's just arabs projecting their own inferiority complex on them, the average Turk sees arabs as animals. Persians are the one seething the most about being called arab.

>what is an arab
a person from MENA

hey guys what's up just got from the gym and i just wanted to tell you guys that pee pee poopoo pee poopoo piss shit n cum ok alright that's about it see ya

You are from MENA you dumb kike.

>You are from MENA you dumb kike.
And I am Arabic

Arrgh. An Arab kike. It takes both Zyklon B and CO to destroy such creature.

Does this look like an Arab or a Greco-Roman Phoenician to you?

Attached: Taleb.jpg (793x776, 124.91K)