What are schizos like in your cunt...

What are schizos like in your cunt? Also I'm not talking about 'Take your meds schizo' but I'm talking about that dude in the park that smokes meth and shouts at shadowpeople.
I read that schizos in Christian communities with Messiah complex think they're either Jesus or a biblical deity while schizos in Muslim countries will think they're Mohammed or a relative so it seems to be quite cultural

Attached: 1606579864595.jpg (710x986, 180.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos
youtu.be/uXwRgnZ990I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only schizophrenic I ever knew was unemoyable so all he could really do is sit at home alone. He passed away recently in his 60's. He was nice and gave what he could

The one schizo I know is fine now, he developed it in college and is normal as long as he takes his meds. When he first developed it, he was convinced there were federal agents following him around and hiring students to steal his personal information from administrative offices.

I am bhudda follow my doctrines and become my disciple user... mmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaa chakraa ooloolo wololo

We have a well known one, Tim
youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos
You'll have to go back a bit to see him when it was bad. Over the years he got gradually worse and more paranoid until we assume he got sectioned and put on drugs, he only makes quick videos now but seems happier.

Attached: 1634807109073.jpg (2048x1536, 335.86K)

youtu.be/uXwRgnZ990I

I have schizophrenia CID F20 and F25. I was in psychic ward 3 times just because without meds I have psychosis and keep sperging Any Forums tier shit all the time.
I don't see monsters and the only voice I hear in my head is my own consciousness. Never used recreative drugs. I have received revelations from God itself.

>that time he posted naked pics of himself cumming
Crazy watching the exact moment someone completely lost it

That was surreal

>wolololo
The schizo fears this chant

>CID F20 and F25
Wait there are subtypes to schizo? I got diagnosed but am fine on meds and not using narcotics. Been to a psych ward often tho

There are. F25 is schizoaffective.

Schizos here seem to be well tolerated mostly. Every town seems to have a few well known nutcases that go around talking to themselves and generally people are nice to them

What's the support like? That Tim dude seems to live in a regular a home. Do they all get provided for?

Very nice

I wish I was a British schizo

I think they're pretty much the same everywhere. When they write an OS that no one uses though, they suddenly become an incel hero.

Tim had a big inheritance I think which is why he has a cushy life. Most probably aren't that wealthy, I don't think their benefits are huge, I was mainly talking about the attitude towards them. Brits seem more patient than a lot of other nationalities take that as you will

*treats you with dignity*

I'm nice enough, I think.
As long as you're not a muslim, that is...

There's an old guy that comes to my store. There are a whole bunch of people that talk to themselves but he's one of the few that are for real, he mumbles quietly and stuff. He told me about someone following him through teh store inside the ceiling and throwing arsenic down on him and that the guy keeps stealing money from him and attacking him. Just today, he went up to another guy's trolley and looked at his stuff. Then the other guy came back and he said he didn't know it was his trolley.

Also there's a girl that ALWAYS has conversations with herself about how the store is trying to kill everyone and trick her, about how "they" are trying to enslave and kill everyone, she talks about poison in the food she's buying and how everyone around her is gonna get her.

>Also there's a girl that ALWAYS has conversations with herself about how the store is trying to kill everyone and trick her, about how "they" are trying to enslave and kill everyone, she talks about poison in the food she's buying and how everyone around her is gonna get her.
I can fix her.

He browsed /x/?

My uncle was a literal schizophrenic. He was mostly quite quiet and soft spoken but friendly. He lived with his brother his whole life, but other than that was just a guy.

>Also I'm not talking about 'Take your meds schizo' but I'm talking about that dude in the park that smokes meth and shouts at shadowpeople.
These are just cringe stereotypes THOUGH entirely based off of unmedicated/unmanaged illness

I've only seen a few on the street that scream at things that arent there and sometimes at people walking by. Never seen the west coast variety that gets fully naked and shits on the sidewalk.

TempleOS is based
Google Zenith OS kek

Fuck off she's mine

The only schizo I've interacted with in real life walked up to while screaming "Give me the time!", so I told him the time and he said "Thank you." and walked off, never to be seen again