What is their culture? What are their accomplishments and contributions to humanity?

What is their culture? What are their accomplishments and contributions to humanity?

Attached: 1000_F_220474883_G8FjClguHY6n5QyIF6gwZS04M2GQA1YH.jpg (990x1000, 145.54K)

Making Germans and Russians eternally butthurt. I respect them just because of that. Plus they have kino architecture and their language sounds pretty cool.

toilet cleaning and a culture of getting raped by other nations

not too different from india, except the toilet part we don't have to clean em

fpbp

and sweeds, and turks
wtf sweedbros, why were you so brutal

I like their language

the russian janny deleted russian rape post
why so insecure janny kun

this. we are too western to be fully eastern and too eastern to be fully western and thus both sides perceive us as traitors. we also had our own share of important historical figures but our pop culture is mostly targeted at the local market
Polish people actually have a great deal of genetic similarity with Iranian and Indian peoples. that would explain it
you are the only Russian for whom consonant clusters aren't too spicy

none, unironically

Culture as for works of art? We had Chopin, there were some nice writers like Mickiewicz, Sienkiewicz, Lem, Joseph Conrad was a Pole (tho he wrote in english)
many nice paitnings, everybody had them, but there's one unique one, it's called Panorama Racławicka, its a 120 m x 15 m depictions of a battle of Racĺawice
we had couple of great minds and generals, one even helped you in Civil War - Tadeusz Kościuszko
scientist like Zeglen, Łukasiewicz, Skłodowska-Curie, Copernicus is debatable - for me he was a man from Toruń

t. subscribed to wyborcza.pl

>you are the only Russian for whom consonant clusters aren't too spicy
We share a lot of sounds in our phonology, except Polish has nasal vowels, [w] and probably some other stuff I've forgot about

sorry for typos, sun ibtfoing me

>culture
Historically very proud of their nation and integrity. Very devout faithful since accepting Christianity. Currently divided roughly in half between more libertine metropolitan west and conservative rural east, though that is a very crude oversimplification and you shouldn’t rely on it in assumptions. Very catholic, very proud of pope John Paul II.
>achievements
Saving Vienna from Turks is one they like to recall, as is saving Europe from bolsheviks.
I’d say it is also an achievement to have maintained their cultural identity throughout centuries where the surrounding powers wiped the country proper off the map, although the partitions did leave their mark.
>contribution
To Breaking of enigma cipher,
To Dismantling of communism in Europe
Marie Curie-Sklodowska research
Wajda movies
Im sure there’s more stuff I’m too lazy to recall.

>>contribution
honorable mentions
practical bulletproof vest
walkie talkie
oil veil/oil extraction
graphen production
paperclip

Attached: artworks-000111155846-l854cu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 70.99K)

Nice of you to say so many good things about Poland, but regarding Polish people's devotion there is a small mistake. We weren't very devoted until communism came, we even have many sources stating that even in late XIX century some folks were still doing pagan rituals like dziady.

That so? Then I apologize for the misconception. Although a measure of pagan syncretism happens everywhere.

None, at least not in music other than disco polo, rap and eventually classical music.
T. Progressive rock fan

why none

wódka and games
rest is irrelevant

name those irrelevant things

How do you know all of that? You are Czech. You, guys, don't know shit about Poland despite being our neighbours.