I envy Américans ability to move from one state to another with such ease, can you do the same in your country?

I envy Américans ability to move from one state to another with such ease, can you do the same in your country?
Here it's a whole ordeal trying to move

Attached: 5ce70da4f85e16477a1292d6.jpg (1136x852, 73.19K)

stop coming to florida

i'm coming to florida

stop we're so fucking full dear god

>tp
>fp
Yes, brasiguayos do this a lot

Vaya con díos

Yes

Attached: reddit meme.jpg (447x458, 73.12K)

I was born in California but I've lived in Seattle, new orleans, Macon Georgia, las vegas, Hawaii and Saginaw bay Alaska

Ama

how does 145k new people moving in a year affect to housing prices?

Oh and I've also lived in Colorado

Stop ruining Texas.
It's the only part of America that I like

Generally, from North East of Brasil to São Paulo or Rio, and from Rio Grande do Sul and São Paulo to Amazonian region, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Paraguay until Tucuarembo region and in Bolivia/Santa Cruz de la Sierra

Attached: DrawOnPhotoLib1646924419523.jpg (479x616, 84.1K)

i'd move to oregon desu but just for a while cuz i'd miss home

I'm stuck in Ohio and want to move to the TN/NC/SC triangle one day. I've got too many friends and family here to just up and go, would otherwise.

Jesus Christ. You'd actually go BACK to Mexico? Damn son

texas had been ruined since the gringos took it away from us, don't fool yourself

Part of MEXICO you meant

FULLER

Attached: FL_suburbanization.png (1097x801, 1.04M)

>unique Texan culture vs. copy paste post colonial Mexican culture that already exists everywhere else in Mexico

yeah right

My uncle is tropeiro from West of São Paulo region and he go to Paraguay very times once year, just on horse... Is like 1100 km/520 milles

Where in Alaska? I have no idea where the fuck there’s a Saginaw bay except Saginaw Michigan.

Brother of my father... Sometimes he Go to Argentina on horse also

I like Mexico too, stop ruining it

Attached: maria la del Barrio4.gif (289x217, 1.99M)