Tell me about the tomboys in your country

tell me about the tomboys in your country

Attached: .jpg (1680x1600, 364.84K)

I know the tomboy thing is a meme and practically non existent but I still know one, one of my oldest friends too, since she'd always play with the boys. Probably gay though.

Attached: 1645405842342.png (5669x396, 972.99K)

I forgot to mention, she even had short hair

sounds like a qt
are you still friends?

Sluts and dykes

She's pretty cool and yes we're still friends. In fact I met her for the first time in a while a few days ago since my final exams are going on and my school's been online for the past two years. It was a weird interaction because the moment she saw me she put her arm around my neck or shoulders and was really excited. She's a very extroverted person and I'm not that good looking so I doubt it meant anything though, but I think she was noticeably warmer towards me than other people.

maybe she likes you more than you think

you will never find this sort of woman in real life
the internet version of "tomboys" doesn't exist
even if they did they wouldn't talk to you
you will always be alone

/thread
stop chasing a pipe dream

I wish I wasn't socially retarded and could pick up on these things if they are there.

liars

can't be worse than me

I was friend with one, she worked as a stripper and was a huge slut but I still liked hanging out with her because we liked playing the same vidya and she got me into rock climbing also she often gave me free lap dances when she had a slow day at work

this nigga is correct.

Attached: 85a.png (788x1080, 567.93K)

You'd be surprised. Maybe it can be helped but even while talking to people my mind always wanders and I can never think of the right things to say. My body language is very stiff too, no matter how much I try to change it. I am slowly changing myself, making myself better. Maybe it won't be like this one day.

I go out with one, she's adorable but it definitely nothing to do with me manga archetype. I'll still pump her full of babies

this seems to have been made by someone who is spiteful innit desu

The one I know is somewhere in between. But it's easy to get interested in archetypes instead of real people.

i just want a gf who's similar to me
how did you meet her?

Change takes time bro, you'll get there surely.

I don't understand the attraction to tomboys. Do you guys really want a gf or do you want an actual close friend? De gustibus though, I'm happy if you will find your tomboy gf

i want both

I can see why you could be interested in such an archetype then