France was THE best country on earth

France was THE best country on earth.
What went wrong?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulq_jb7MhT0

Attached: 1543360768546.gif (540x300, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvmKOtumG40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severiano_de_Heredia
youtu.be/BQpiJGVpQYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Average IQ of France has decreased.

Attached: 1642000133667.jpg (615x441, 50.71K)

Am I gay for watching stuff like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hvmKOtumG40

>France was THE best country on earth
Yeah, and still is.

>Am I gay for watching stuff like this?
Let's face it: yes.
Now, change your pronouns.

the fuck with this thread?
I though Delon and/or Françoise Hardy had died today...

No im straight, unironically.
i just admire aesthetics.

Attached: DELON.gif (250x302, 976.44K)

france was always the trashcan of humanity

>Yeah, and still is.
no. you're afro-arabe now.

Attached: 1574292773399.jpg (500x442, 64.18K)

how? elaborate.
it was good until 1980s

You'll have to get better at trolling

god i wish i was handsome

Attached: 5896f6ddcba9841eabab60fd.png (2894x2300, 162.29K)

ok mahomed

Yes, you are.

I'm an Ngolo, AKSHUALLY (3rd generation, from Dahomey)

But if your point is "there are more tanned people in France now", you are right indeed.
But it's not new, Paris elected its first black mayor in 1873 (so, almost 150 years ago).

But as long as we don't descend into burger tier education, France will still be fine as a country I'm sure. Racists won't like it, of course, but it's their problem.

>don't descend into burger tier education
unfortunately, as the politics shift left, every liberal democracy will descend into burger tier education

Attached: 1634422962704.png (610x800, 356.11K)

>from Dahomey
Slaver

Attached: 1643350151305.gif (720x562, 223.86K)

Frenchies do not and never looked like that

If school fails you (in fact, sadly, this may already have happened in France) there are safety nets.
You will, on occasion, meet benevolent scholarly people who will get you interested on some subject or other, and then suggest source material.

go back

My great-grandma, back there in Dahomey.
(Yeah, that is a rifle next to her. Yeah, that is her rifle. Yeah, she may have shot people with it).
But life in France has polished our ways. I swear.

Attached: Mamie.png (251x377, 161.66K)

don't care go back ffs you smell bad

>go back
That would be very difficult, I'm not even sure which country is "back". Most likely, Bénin, but which part? and I can't speak a word of Fon. Both my parents only spoke French (and I was taught German, English and a bit of Latin by glorious French Republic).

I'm afraid I'm staying. But I'm paying a sizeable amount of taxes, so I like to think I'm a productive citizen.

wasn't france still a monarchy in 1873?also searched it and nothing appeared why are you lying?

grim
well idk I don't care much about blacks as long as they're chill
I just can't strand m*slims anymore
they really need to go back

this sounds like some CIA shill in a proxy inventing a story to keep a narrative, or it could just be a schizo white liberal which is pretty much the same

>wasn't france still a monarchy in 1873?
No, it was a republic. Third republic, from 1870 to 1940.

>also searched it and nothing appeared
Well, you searched wrong.
Normally, I would laugh at "wiki education" but here it's not even the case, the wiki has the correct info:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severiano_de_Heredia

You're just too dumb to even use wikipedia, I didn't even think this was possible.

Also, note that later he became Minister of Public Works. Mostly remembered for limiting work hours for children, sponsoring the first electric car ever, and also the first automobile to ever reach 100 km/h.
After retiring, he became an historian of literature.

>why are you lying?
I'm not lying, you're just much dumber than me, an N'golo.

Considering how many results on google this gets I gotta feeling this ain't your grandmère

oh this is why it didn't appear, it was 1879 and not 1873, he also was a mayor for whole year

I wish I had a French bf

No
youtu.be/BQpiJGVpQYU

>I just can't strand m*slims anymore
I'm a total atheist (born in France and lived all my life here, so like most people I know I ended up atheist.)
And from what I think I know, they worshipped "Mawu the creator goddess" there, a deity associated with the sun and moon.
Otherwise, Bénin is mostly Christian, the "good missionaries" having done a good job.

In this day and age, I'm not sure it's a very good idea to be interested in religion... you should consider dropping it. Your call of course.

I honestly think France was the best country in the world to live in until like the 80's. We fell so hard it's incredible. I think it's the fastest destruction of a country ever, knowing we're completely finished in like 20-30 years.

USA fell faster and harder, they were at the top of the world until the early 2000s and now they are even in worse conditions than france