Are women savages in your country?

Are women savages in your country?

Attached: 1646884798124.png (714x1518, 292.64K)

>i stabbed someone
>'omg teehee'
Women need to be exterminated

Fake account lol that’s a app where u can make fake accounts and messages your self

Breddy big whores.

Pic related, an asian girl that German user sometimes fucks. The first time they banged he asked for a follow up and she literally replied "we can't meet at my place i live with my boyfriend" lmao pic related, it's in german though. German anons will be able to confirm.

So muh white woman bad your Asian woman are even bigger sluts for white men

Attached: C78356F0-21A7-4383-8B85-D96E610AA297.jpg (1080x1732, 227.85K)

>I stabbed a Swedish guy in the liver
Based

based black king

>Ich wohne mit meinem Freund
how am I supposed to know whether she's talking about her boyfriend or just an ordinary friend?

This was made by a Polish guy who comes to Sverigetråden once every other week posting pics where he roleplays as black guy hitting on white women

Built for BBC.

Women are attracted to displays of power. Were our ancestors giant pussies as the modern man cof cof first worlders; we would not be having this conversation rn.

>ich wohne mit einem Freund zusammen
just a friend
>ich wohne mit MEINEM freund
pretty much guaranteed she's talking about her bf

idk the nurses at the hospital are quite nice

When I was younger I allegedly did something (in Minecraft) that could hypothetically be understood as destruction of private property and was theoretically a hate crime (if it happened as is alleged) and it really turned on a girl I was flirting with at the time, so yes. She told me I was stupid for doing it, but that it was really hot. She is a highly educated professional now.

I also have a thing for nurses. I love when the qt nurses hold my arm when they vaccinate me :D

I urinated on a mosque when I was living in England and the girl I was seeing said it was stupid but later admitted it was funny

4/10. Try harder on your bait next time.

Tho?

>mein Freund/ meine Freundin
= bf/gf
>ein Freund/ eine Freundin
= just a friend

I told a girl i'd accidentally slapped someone whilst hailing a bus (he shouldn't have walked around me that way, it was his fault)
she was all over me after that

It's a common knowledge in Brazil that upper class women seek favelas to get railed by niggers.

HOT ROUGH SEX

>raceplayfags pretend to be black dudes on dating apps just to see how the white girls react
We're reaching some serious levels of pathetic here