Why don't americans like riding the bus or public transport?

Why don't americans like riding the bus or public transport?

They have too many guns, so public transport is dangerous. Imagine locked in a metal box with a psycho.

Made for Big K-Pop Cock

too fat

giwmawtf

nah, she'd look better with an extra 10 kilos on her, in fact.

We have these things called cars where you don't have to wait like a child for some one to drive you around and you can just go directly where you want to fucking go

>she

her ass is too bloated to the point that i dont wish my ass were that fat

anglo thing
thatcher said something about yadda yadda using public transport means youre underclass etc pp

...Anonymous
03/10/22(Thu)07:57:43 No.65857415
I am addicted to skinny girls with big butts. A hot slender bitch with a thicc ass is the vice around my cock. I salivate and drool when I see a big booty slut strutting her stuff, watching that round caboose jiggle as it sways back and forth brainwashing me like a metronome. Call me Edgar Allen Poe because I’m locked up in a pit of lust watching that pendulum of a fat ass slide from side to side. Shit makes me so horny I cum my pants. I do anything to fuck those hoes. I flirt, I seduce, I lie, I cheat, I threaten, I beg, I buy. Anything I can do to shove my face into big round buttcheeks. And when I finally get to fuck her, and let me tell you I always find a way, I FUCK. Those big butt sluts never know what hit them. I slap and smack and bite their huge round ass until it’s red and raw. I ram my huge dick into their holes without warning or preparation. Pussy and anal and grinding multiple times. I shoot more cream into her two holes than a double stuffed hostess bar. Jizzing unprotected into her pussy and asshole like my life depends on it which it does. I pump the bitches perfect moonpie with my semen for a couple hours until I’m drained and then I leave to finally function as a normal human for a few hours. But after a little while I’m craving for more, and it’s time to move onto the next big butt whore.

My drug never stops and my lust for ass has no limit

good point
you mean bbc (big balkan cock) ?
weakening
no
okay? we also have cars but you are probably too afraid of some homeless guy stabbing you because they think that you are a devil
yes that's a woman you chud
oh maybe
stop
um Any Forums is that way sir >>/pol

Our cities aren't designed for good public transit. If city planners and politicians allowed for more cities that weren't built around cars, then we'd be more willing to use public transport.

ASS

1) Smells like piss
2) I don't like dealing with panhandlers
3) Fares are expensive if you aren't on an assistance program
4) Where I am and where I'm going are over 5 miles from a stop
5) Even if I'm already at the stop and the bus is on time, it's a ~3 hr ride that I could drive in 30 minutes

In the cities at least, theres crackheads and bums who sleep on the buses and trains so its dangerous, in new york a few weeks ago some crackhead smeared his shit all over a womens face and being pushed into the train tracks is a common occurrence

fair enough, so that's the reason

absolutely fucking horrid shit
I like firm asses but medium size with adequate jiggly, they should have an elegance about the way they move. You get what I am saying?
this is a horrid goblin who will always be looked at as a cum dump and will never gain actual respect
she was born for the streets and has adopted that reality well
good for her

il culo è solo per attirare l'attenzione

Built for BBC. And our country is built around cars

Full of crazy people.

Public transportation in america is fucking dangerous even by third world standards. American anons here have been talking about druggies in buses, shootings and stabbings while the worst thing i've experienced in this shithole's public transit is theft.