Why do Indians worship elephant

Why do Indians worship elephant

Attached: download (18).jpg (197x255, 15.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6t7UplPP2gI?t=102
youtu.be/0BvfVM0sBfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is the destroyer of obstacles

when he was created by parvati via asexual reproduction shiva chopped off his head by accident and an elephant head was the first thing he found

Don't half of your unis have this God as a logo?

Why do Indians chop onions with their feet? Do they like the taste of toe jam in their curries?
youtu.be/6t7UplPP2gI?t=102

What animals can beat elephants?

lion / tiger are all nipples retarded?

Zamn!! Post your YouTube feed
Also that blade is designed to be held by feet

Lions and tigers are weaker than elephants clearly.

your retard island monke

Parvati was given the boon of being able to fashion a child out of clay so one day while Shankar left for something she did and he was a normal human boy. She either went to bathe or sleep I can't remember which one the story said and she asked him to guard the gate and not let anyone in no matter who they were. One of Shankar's main traits is that he's forgetful so he returns and Ganesh doesn't let him enter and he doesn't realise it's his son despite being omnipotent so he cuts off his head in anger and when Parvati comes out and sees this Shankar realises what happened and gets the Gods I think to give him the nearest animal child they see and they find a baby elephant and use its head to bring him back to life. Now since they could put any animal head on him and bring him back to life I don't understand why they didn't just use the original but still a cool story and I like Ganesh's design. The other thing you might notice is that one of his tusks is broken which he broke off and was either used to write the Ramayan as Valmiki narrated it to him or to write the Mahabharat as Vyas narrated it to him, I don't remember which one. His name means something like god of categories so it's fitting he doesn't fit in either the category of man or animal.

That's not a elephant tbf Ganesha in mythology is son of Shiva & parvati who basically made him with her skin clay(type of facepack modern Femoids use) & Shiva unknowingly beheaded him in rage after realising that's Ganesha is his own son he used head of an elephant to do a magical plastic surgery reviving his son that's why he has an elephants head, I know this is bait but still someone might be out there who's really curious on matter.

Attached: images (7).jpg (591x519, 55.94K)

Another version I vaguely remember is that he was born from Shankar's laugh and Shankar thought he was too handsome so he was made fat and given the head of an elephant

Ganesh being a teenage boy probably found it cool to have an elephant head and his parents were like - oh..kay if you insist my child you can keep your elephant head we don't care.

Probably made him popular with his friends, that and his giant rat

Rad

you can't just say that and not post the giant rat

ogey

Attached: 23c4iupj7t461.jpg (463x453, 19.78K)

post the rat, that is a giant bunny

fine

Attached: el_ratado.jpg (480x639, 36.79K)

Looks dope, no wonder people worship my guy ganesh

up fags prefer hanuman
ganpati is maharashtrian thing

youtu.be/0BvfVM0sBfI

I fucking love Ganesh bros. Remember that time Shiva asked Ganesh and Kartikeya to go a lap around the world to see who's faster and Ganesh just circled around Shiva and Parvati because they're his world?
He's so precious.

Attached: 23hIYeye_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.96K)

People here in UP prefer Ram to any other deity. Hanuman is revered for being a Rambhakt besides his other qualities.

Cringe and not ganesh-pilled

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-114051.png (1014x1409, 1.51M)

Cute >-

Hey user, I had a Hare-Krishna friend back then (I'm Catholic) but he did sing a cute song about Ganesh - can I vocaroo it to you? I can't seem to find said song anywhere on YT.

Nta but yes I wanna hear it.

krishna was nigger

I'd have a fun time trying but unfortunately I'm not very religious or anything. Most of these old tales and mythology I know come to me from my Grandfather who would narrate these to me when I was younger. Still worth a shot.