Europeans of Any Forums

Are there really a lot of muslims/arabs/nafris/africans and stuff in Western Europe?

My Dutch friend I met on Steam who lives in Eindhoven says he sees more of them than actual Dutch people when he goes outside.

Is it just a Any Forums meme, or are there actually a lot of these ppl in Western Europe?

Attached: dccjo0j-142d0303-126b-4f82-87ff-ad06768a764f.png (528x432, 57.23K)

Goodbye Western Europe that I loved.

Are there REALLY a lot of muslims and shit there though?

I've never left my state.

yes major cities are like that, going to stockholm is like going to ravenholm in half-life 2

The only Muslims I've ever met were American and the only black person I've talked to was Russian. Obviously they exist here too but foreign people are still rare enough that you can go months without seeing any, at least if you live outside the biggest cities. I think places like Helsinki are different but I wouldn't really know.
Black people are way overrepresented on the TV and in commercials though.

yes, in some towns in germany foreigners are between 50%-90%
Now imagine going to school there as a native german lol

Not that many here in Madrid we got latinos instead.

eindhoven has 1 neighborhood that could be majority nonwhite other than that it's all YTs

yes

Attached: 1621363583755.jpg (250x202, 7.88K)

is that meant as a joke? aren't spanish also latino?

No, you can find them anywhere and in every part of society tho. The pol meme is that they all live in ghettos and just run around when the sun rises. They don't

Yes we are, but I meant latinos in the sense of latin americans, the yank influence has coopted the term.
And no, it's not a joke.

what exactly is memeish about it? theres loads of non-whites in britain, and the proportion of non-whites is increasing. there arent a huge number of areas where whites are the minority yet, but it is going to become a mutt island

yeah, mostly in big cities and suburbs

What? It's not a Any Forums meme at all that immigration is concentrated around big urban centers, it's a well documented fact
You will find a majority of them in suburbs, quite a few in town centers, a small number in peripheric towns, and almost 0 in rural areas
Them being concentrated in "ghettos" (not exactly ghettos but whatever) is something they complain about consistently and that every sociological study shows

It's the same for revenue, not to be a leftist but yeah theres a reason the majority of them have bad jobs and complain about racism, privilege etc. If you walk into a warehouse in Paris region you will see 99% immigrants, if you walk into an office of qualified people you will see 1%.

> and almost 0 in rural areas

I wish. We need them in rural areas to work for us

Depends I guess, I've only seen maybe 5 of them since the refugee crisis started. Apparently they would put them in bunkers in remote zones until they ran away to countries in which they are treated better

Loads of them. We're screwed.

As seasonal workers? I hardly ever see any of them while driving in small towns, they're basically 100% white. Even in provincial lidls and aldis i have only ever seen white people. Are they hiding the brown people somewhere?

>complains about immigrants
>immigrates

No, permanent workers

>we got latinos instead
I'm sorry.

Attached: America 2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

Are you ok? Why would your experience invalidate mine? Like really are you fine and well?

>I've only seen maybe 5 of them since the refugee crisis started
where do you live?

I've spoken about this a lot on this website but yeah, there are a lot unfortunately.

I live in a big city here in the UK, I grew up in an area that is around 70% Pakistani Muslim, 25% Hindu Indian and around 4% other (Arab, African etc). That's not an exaggeration either.

Life here is literal hell. Growing up here was worse. Luckily, the only place I ever really interact with Muslims these days is at my gym, and they're just as fucking insufferable, insane and violent there as anywhere else.

My girlfriend lives around 35 minutes drive from me in a village suburb outside the city, it's all white and super cosy. I'll ask her about Muslims and stuff and she has no idea, never met one. People like her are the only reason why countries like the UK and France aren't extremely far right, for now.

Attached: bradford-getty.jpg (1200x900, 207.55K)

I've seen new articles about this type of thing, but can't say i've ever seen this myself

Of course i'm fine, i'm not invalidating anything i just find it very surprising
I have to question just how much this happens, wish we had some statistics

Ticino but I'm often in Luzern

> I've seen new articles about this type of thing, but can't say i've ever seen this myself
OK

> Of course i'm fine, i'm not invalidating anything i just find it very surprising
I have to question just how much this happens, wish we had some statistics
Fine, amen

Beats getting nafris by far.
Barcelona gets them and it's 10 times more shitholish.

By sheer numbers there's quite a lot of them, but Berlin is still 90%+ white, prolly at least 80% german

what percentage of the youth are they?
i just looked at a video of walking around lucerne and i see plenty of brown people