Will they ever get over their inferiority complex?

Will they ever get over their inferiority complex?

Attached: 1622953225320.png (1335x603, 56.13K)

>inferior
>to europe

saged

Americans don't have an inferiority complex to poor little europoors like you lol

ah yes papa new guanas regularly try to cope with their inferiorityy by posting on bhutanese cave diving forum

why did you pain the entirety of New Guinea island, the Solomon Islands, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji? Do you think they're part of Australia? lmao dumb nazi

first result for "new world countries", cope

The Anglo new world already has, by developing a(n unwarranted) superiority complex the likes of which has rarely been seen. Just another aspect of their schizo nature.
Latin America never will. They cope just as hard if not harder than the Anglos but in a different way. They're so deep in denial that they'll never emerge.

americans aren't anglo
aussies kind of are (mixed with irish more than they like to admit) but have an inferiority complex instead

In every way, beaner.

There are no German military bases in America, sweaty

>Pays for the defense of Europe while he dies in debt because of a stray bullet
paypig cuck

Lmfao if the American president told your chancellor to jump they would ask "how high?"

we dont care about europe

>having a military base in a country means that they will defend that country if it gets invaded
holy cope

Is bcoz in portuguese and other languagues Oceania is not "New World"

Australia and New Zealand (most of of oceania) is New World in Portugal

Just Americas are "New World/Novo Mundo", Oceania is "Newest World/Novíssimo Mundo"...

Yes. That's exactly what NATO is.

Who would punish the US for disobeying NATO?
The US?

Not, variate, and is right according to the country presented...
Some countries don't have Central America in map

Everyone. ESPECIALLY the US. I don't even know why I'm responding to this retarded schizo shit.

>Newest World
Cute
We don’t use the term here btw

>I don't even know why I'm responding to this retarded schizo shit.
yeah me neither
>according to the country presented...
yeah that's what I said, Australia and New Zealand are new world but the rest isn't, Oceania has both new and old world countries
neither do we, that term doesn't exist here