What do you think of this language?

What do you think of this language?

Attached: 6E7D62A8-DEC3-469C-82DC-DBDFC01F1073.png (320x213, 9.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcTRQXtXJPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latino mutts in the US base their entire personality around the fact that they speak spanish

sounds like poverty, also full of moor loanwords lol

Portuguese is better

germany is inferior to Spain
simple as

Basically free trial Portuguese.

Even I know that is not true, they could mop the floor with us, still they're a bunch of meanies.

these

It is the most basic and vanilla of the Romance language. It sounds formal like Latin.

french speakers sound like they’ve had a stroke and german speakers sound anal retentive

Its neat and easy to pronounce

It's overly complicated

They talk with a lisp for whatever reason
Barthelona

easy to pronounce unlike English
Spanish had to become a world language

Its the easiest romance language.

Most beautiful European language of our times.

>muh economy is everything
kys

this too, forgot they all sound homosexual

Cringe
But far better than Portuguese desu
Spanish is like civilized macaco speak

Calma tus nalgas, me dirás que no preferirías que fuésemos una potencia? La playa y la buena vida está bien pero podríamos ser más relevantes.

The English speakers too with the sound "th" and nobody says anything. Some people don't know how to justify they hatred towards us.

¿para qué coño quieres ser una "gran" potencia en 2022? ¿que nos destruyan a bombas nucleares si hay algún gran conflicto?

The perfect gateway to language learning for monolingual Anglophones

it's a bizarre language because i understand it without learning it
but i'd find it too annoying to speak all the time

me la le pe pe pe po po po gané la taza del copa de la me le pe que me puso a cagar le me te le odio a judios le me se me le le le se se se leísmo leísmo leísmo la RAE se pone nerviosa cuando me se te le pe la puta que te parió me te ve cu de da do de di dedé jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja me da cagar me da risa.

What a joke of a language.

Portugal bro is right, as a speaker of most hard languague latin that exist, just literal monkes, not learn Spanish well pronounced ...

Si hay un gran conflicto vamos a comer mierda de todos modos. Con el término potencia simplemente me refiero a que España no fuese tan hazmerreír en la parte socioeconómica, obviamente es cierto que somos líderes en ámbitos igual de importantes que no son tan materialistas como transplante de órganos, calidad de vida, etc. Vamos que echo de menos el imperio.

kek

Mexican jajajajajaj

Can't take Spanish and Italian seriously.
Seems like a joke language.

I do not care for Galician

Attached: 1631473150790.png (756x852, 309.35K)

Portuguese is piss easy especially brazilian which has monkey tier grammar. The only hard thing about it is the stupid fucked up phonology that sounds like polish.

>as a speaker of most hard languague latin that exist
they're all the same shit

Português have 12 sounds vocalics, meanwhile, Spanish have 7, we brazilians and portugueses understand them, but they don't understand us...
Look this song, and see this alien sounds ...
youtu.be/WcTRQXtXJPs