/balk/ + /v4/

I miss him bros. Old

Attached: 745253.jpg (394x864, 86.32K)

>pale virgins

Attached: ikibey.png (941x987, 634.59K)

Tragic figure straight from Euripides.

Never have I imagined that Greek psy ops are so strong to make steppe dwellers believe they are Greek.

Is there any reason to be scared? Do you beat up your gypsies? Will I be able to bag a wife?

Attached: zugpdcul7jd11.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

I don't remember when I last posted but it's because slonoid left. He was a retard that thought he was really smart so perfect for bullying.

Brown tourists often lament the fact they get the native turk treatment here. Like this one bus driver scolding him in turkish for using the wrong ticket, he made a video seething about it 15 minute.

that's what I thought too, now my second question would be how are turks treated in balkans? Are you the chads of balkans or the incels?

Attached: 131-1318375_pepe-love.jpg (300x310, 10.83K)

Turks are treated better than in western europe because turks in balkans are often middle class tourists.

He's talking about Turkey, you retarded gypsy.

>turkish tourists
I think I've only seen those twice, and in Greece.

is "gypsy" an insult there? I honestly don't mind being called a gyspy. Now answer I honestly think western europe would not be a fun place to be a tourist so I don't want to do there. What do you say?

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 6.73K)

My only contact with Turks from Turkey was talking to the doner engineers that were imported by local Turks to engage with high speed rotisserie meat apparatuses.

Gypsies get thrown out of places where they don't belong like bars or clubs.

SCIENCE

Well its just my personal experience but I think a big part is most hatred/beef/whatever is historical and they don't have erdo voting loud obnoxious turks like in netherlands germany france
Those people stop talking to you when they realize you are a turk. For westerner turk equals erdovotingchud who bullied him in gradeschool. Nothing will convince him otherwise.
Depends on how you look man. I don't look like a turk but have an accent. When I get the dreaded where are you from question the conversation often turn sour.

You don't like being a turk?

I am too strong to be thrown out desu

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 6.88K)

Not true. Any goodwill Balkanites have towards Turks is from dealing with local Turks that are in majority of cases just Turkified locals.

thats interesting, more I know
yeah I don't because being a turk ruined my chances of having a tall busty german gf thank you turks

Stop shitting up the thread and kill yourself you brown manlet subhuman.

post arm incel and we'll see

>yeah I don't because being a turk ruined my chances of having a tall busty german gf thank you turks
why? I've seen many turks with german gfs

I will break your brown disgusting neck you subhuman streetshitting dog.

>thats interesting, more I know
When I think of interactions with Anatolian Turks, I think of a brown smelly guy I met in uni and doner engineers. When I think of interactions with local Turks, I think of speaking to some Turk and him saying how retarded Albanians are and how much better life was in the before times when Shkup was only Macedonian and Turkish.

Cope, lmao

Attached: EFD8EB86-1988-4D85-8D92-75F4A435C955.jpg (480x640, 57.51K)

I am beyaz turkler but turkstain is there
Thats a lie, girls lose interest as soon as they realize you are a turk. I had a bodyguard checking a my ID and a bunch of other erasmus students and insisted to not let me in for 10 minutes, which I blame on my passport