Failed the driving test for the fourth time

>failed the driving test for the fourth time
Is this possible in your country

Attached: memequar4at-26.jpg (620x620, 41.87K)

zoomer here, patati came to my kindergarten and stepped on my foot when i was a kid

I passed it on my 4th try

Attached: 1568253397592.gif (500x389, 1.94M)

You can use a potato as a katana? Shit now I'm terrified of Ireland.

Same

do foreigners have temporary learners licenses?

I somehow passed on my second try. But it felt like they took pity on me

this better be with a manual car. automatics are piss easy.

Brazilians channers can't pass this shit for sure. Around 30% of the posts in 1500chan is about a user geting failed at driving license test

I passed on the first try but I failed theoretic test thee times before I passed and failed first help test once.

How do you even screw up THIS bad?

I failed mine 7 times and I still don't have a driver's licence

Attached: 4153869.png (562x945, 296.42K)

how?

>and failed first help test once
Literally how? That is by far the easiest part of getting a drivers license and every retard here passes that part

It's 1 mistake and you're out

I didn't study for it because I was told that everyone passes it and that examiner helps you pass. Both are wrong because other people on test failed and examiner didn't help.

I took my driving test once. I had barely gotten 50 metres out of the test centre when I was instructed to turn onto a side street about 100 m ahead. I instinctively slowed to half of the speed limit in preparation for the turn, but still overshot it by about 5 m. Being unable to turn onto the side road I came to a halt in the middle of a 4 lane road. After about 15 seconds of awkward silence I was instructed to return to the test centre where I was instantly failed. I have not been behind a wheel since.

i passed on second try

Got mine first try with no mistakes
what are you even doing, just take someone else's car and go for drive after midnight

I passed mine the third time, the first two I was in a bad place and my anxiety was a mess
>First test I didn't sleep all night, could barely concentrate I was so anxious
>examiner had to slam the brake on the second junction out of the test centre as apparently I didn't see a car
>drove for a bit then was like 'Fuck it lets stop here there's no point continuing'
Next one I was very anxious but made a mistake. When I came back to driving a couple of years later and my anxiety was better I passed alright. Also got lucky with my route which helped.

if you fail more than twice you shouldn't be allowed to drive a car period.

I got lucky on my required manoeuvres and passed first time.

took me 3 tries, getting a car was a scam though, it just costs a bunch of money and I have no real need for it, I have no use for normie points

Same. Was it the new one where you just have to park on the right and reverse two car lengths? Any spacker could do that.

i passed first time with only ever driven 10 hours

I already had like 5 hours driving experience with my dad after work + legally required to assist a driving school for something like 5 moe hours of driving, so I was pretty comfortable
got in the car for the test, examiner didn't put on his seatbelt and I recalled some relative mentioning he failed their test because their examiner also didn't put on their seatbelt and relative didn't mention it
asked my examiner to pls put on his belt, he said "nah I'm good" I replied with "you sure?" and he answered "yeah"
then he wrote something on his notepad and we continued the test
didn't make any mistakes, and the seatbelt exchange didn't come up, so I passed instantly, since I had something like a 95 on the theoretical

I always look down on anyone that takes more than one try to get their license btw, verification not required

It was bay parking, forgot what the other manoeuvre was but I don't recall anything difficult or tedious.
I think bay parking might have counted as 2 manoeuvres since you're going forward in and reversing out.

I got it first try, but only because I'd practiced for half a year and then sat on my NEET ass for a few months before finally getting it at 25. I could see myself failing a couple times without all the practice.