The games of central evropa

the games of central evropa...

Attached: central europe.jpg (882x703, 89.67K)

Remember the Cyberpunk game from Poland?

gothic is honorary polish videogame

Gothic is shit though
Whoever program the control need to get shot

I liked it. Great graphics, superb and climatic world, good story. As a rpgfag I got immersed.

for me it is factorio

You can't compete

Attached: 640px-Assassin's_Creed_Logo.png (640x314, 72.88K)

it was great if you just wanted a cool movie game

Is it still buggy or do they manage to fix it?

Remember the Angry Birds phonenigger game for normies and toddlers from Finland?

Gothic is the best RPG ever created
i play Gothic 1 and 2 every year

fuck you

i was a huge fan of the series, the ezio games were the best, after this it became more and more shit. black flag was the last i played, when i dropped the series.

Those games are terrible

the old Assassin's Creed formula from AC 2 to AC Unity was pretty good (i don't really like AC Syndicate, it introduced too much "outpost cleaning" shit)
but the new AC games (Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla) are low effort Witcher 3 copies, with large world but with 0 memorable characters and extremely boring side quests. Not to mention that they no longer reward being stealthy in any way, there are no optional objectives, synchronization etc.

>press X to awesome the game
lmao
My favourite French game is Wargame.

Yes. It's our greatest accomplishments.

Witcher is kinda shit doe

Playing it currently after the 1.5 patch. They fixed most of them but still some are pretty noticable and the AI is pretty shit. Just mod it a little and still it is enjoyable

I pirated it btw

soulless

Countries that think that video games are something like a culture that contributes to the prestige of the country are cucks