Indian high culture came entirely from the Persians and Turks

Indian high culture came entirely from the Persians and Turks.

Attached: The_Padshahnama,_imperial_court_guards_and_nobles.jpg (1300x832, 417.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daria-i-Noor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cope

Why did you deny your heritage, Jahan Sahib?

Attached: mughal-empire-dignitaries.jpg (1400x1221, 309.69K)

>Jahan Sahib
who?

Indians were born when ancient Aryans
Took a shit in the indus river

>Indian
that's a heavy word india is diverse country

All /Desi/ netizens don't post in this guys thread. This guy is a schizo. You have been warned. Goodbye.

>Persians

Dude, we Cisgender Iranian people literally annihilated their Mughal empire. The battle of Karnal was a bloodbath and we were outnumbered greatly (they even had elephants and double the amount of men) and yet we miraculously won (if Allah exists, he helped us). It was brutal and I know that many Indians are still mad us for it, but it had to be done.

Attached: jang hendi 4.png (327x944, 296.9K)

What is Indian high culture?

Sanskrit? Vedic philosophy? Early mathematics? Buddhism? Carnatic music? That definitely did not come from Persians.

It would be more apt to say that Indian Islamic culture is indeed Indo-Persian. But today, Indian Muslims are Arab/Turkish fanboys than Persiaboos.

My doctor wrote "do the needful" on my referral.

Attached: funnyfrog3,654.jpg (600x549, 27.68K)

>Persiaboos

Yes, they hate us because we annihilated the Mughal empire. We fought three wars with the Mughals and we won every single time.

Attached: jang hendi 2.png (346x559, 21.68K)

you were converted to pisslam accept your loss

To top it off, we stole two extremely expensive diamonds from the Mughals and we never returned them. One of them is still located in the Central Bank of Iran to this day. Nader Shah is Hitler for South Asian Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daria-i-Noor

Do you think if we were to return it, South Asian Muslims will stop being Persophobic towards us?

Attached: javaher hendi.jpg (1280x720, 208.82K)

how many of you are zoroastrian

Attached: data-2.jpg (697x493, 51.48K)

>you were converted to pisslam accept your loss

Yeah, the Arab conquest of Persia was pretty embarrassing. The Mughals were obliterated off the face of the earth by us, and that was pretty humiliating too. So much for "muh Muslim unity"

Attached: jang hendi 3.png (343x327, 12.29K)

Didn't the Safavid monarchs speak Turkish as their mother tongue?

you don't have foreskin .

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

0.00001% (approximately 25,000 people).
The 7% on this chart claiming to be Zoroastrian are just people pretending to identify with Zoroastrian because they like it and would like to "revert"

Attached: iran religious survey.png (736x610, 30.49K)

The Safavids were bilingual in Persian and Oghuz Turkic dialects. Iran is an Iranic-Turkic hybrid country.

And? I didn't choose to be born into an Islamic culture.

Attached: jang haye safavi.png (1722x900, 118.06K)

Mughals just disintegrated after Aurangzeb's death, in fact the Mughal dynasty would continue to rule only in Delhi but in Delhi they still outlasted both the Safavids and the Afsharids. So they weren't really wiped off the face of the Earth.

Shah Ismail wrote some poetry in Turkish. I can understand most bits of it
Ironically Ottoman Sultans wrote mostly in persian and I can't understand their shit

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about the Mughals, not India as a whole. As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I'm happy that Indians gave the Parsi Zoroastrians refuge after the Arabs invaded us.

That being said, I can't apologize about what we did to the Mughals, it had to be done, we had no choice, they had to go.

Attached: cisgender parsi women.jpg (758x505, 91.74K)

No. Indian Muslims have become gigasimps for Qatar, UAE, Muslim brotherhood types. I don't think a diplomatic gesture like that would make them positive towards Iran.

Keep in mind 85% Indian Ms are Sunnis. The Persophobia is very latent and the Nader Shah and Persian wars history only increases it.

But all major Iranian dynasties after the end of the Sassanians were started by either Mongols of Turks but mostly Turks. Proper Iranians have spent the last thousand years getting cucked by Turks who would conquer their lands, plunder their wealth, and take their women. Same thing happened to the western parts of India, now Pakistan while the only Islamic empires that conquered anything east of Punjab always settled in India and gradually became more Persianate Indian than Persianate Turk.

Much more than Persophobia I would call it Shiaphobia. Shia-Sunni politics in India gets overshadowed by Hindu-Muslim politics, but it's very much there.

Mr Nagoor Babu sir should lead india

I've heard of you before, why do you always feel the need to stick cisgender before Iranian?

Fuck Mughals thanks for weakening that shit empire so Sikhs and Marathas could rise

Nobody cares to be honest. We just hate Nader Shah but even he killed muslims.

Ironically I think he was ethnically 3/4 Pontic Greek since his mother and father's mother were Greek and his father's father was a Turk who might have come from a Kurdish lineage that was later Turkified, while the Safavids claimed to be Sayyids.

>But all major Iranian dynasties after the end of the Sassanians were started by either Mongols of Turks but mostly Turks

What? Turkic peoples of Iran are Iranian, Iranian is a nationality not an ethnicity.

>Proper Iranians have spent the last thousand years getting cucked by Turks who would conquer their lands, plunder their wealth, and take their women.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no such thing as "proper Iranian", if you're from Iran you're Iranian, doesn't matter if you're ethnic Persian, Azeri, Kurd or Turkmen. They all fought for the country Iran. Unlike you with your Hindu-Muslim divide, we see all our compatriots as our equals. If an ethnic Turkmen guy marries a Persian girl or vice versa, it's not a problem, we're the same nationality. I'm ethnic Persian, Azeri and Kurd myself. The Turco-Persian tradition goes back centuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition

Attached: turkic people of iran.jpg (1200x927, 225.05K)

Modern Indian High culture is actually Victorian British with American elements

We know you are cucks. There is a reason our ancestors kicked you out beyond the Indus

Parsis are seen as the model minority since they've contributed a lot to India and unlike Muslims don't try to spread their faith and keep it constrained to people of their ethnicity.

No problem, the Mughals had to go.

Nader Shah was trying to annihilate the Mughals, unfortunately there was collateral damage and civilian casualties in the process.

Shah Ismail was mixed ethnicity, but his nationality was Iranian.

Attached: shah ismail.png (683x222, 18.39K)