Indians in the USA are CEOs of big companies, scientists, doctors, overall one of the wealthiest minorities...

>Indians in the USA are CEOs of big companies, scientists, doctors, overall one of the wealthiest minorities, they don't face any ethnic tensions or institutional racism, the knowledge they gained there heavily contributes to modern India as well

>Indians in Russia are looked down on, they don't occupy high positions anywhere, they commonly experience casual racism, in Ukraine Russians didn't allow Indian civilians to leave sieged cities despite efforts of the Indian govt to help them and bombed and killed them

Average Indian be like
>Fuck USA, Russia is my bro

Why are they like that?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (720x900, 44.26K)

We do the same to Russians here.
Russia doesnt meddle in Indian affairs like USA does, and doesnt try to destabilize the country like USA. They provide national assistance, which the USA doesnt.
I really dont care what they do in their own country, and neither should they what I do in my own, like it should be.

>Indians in the USA are CEOs of big companies, scientists, doctors, overall one of the wealthiest minorities, they don't face any ethnic tensions or institutional racism, the knowledge they gained there heavily contributes to modern India as well

finesse

>Indians in Russia are looked down on, they don't occupy high positions anywhere, they commonly experience casual racism, in Ukraine Russians didn't allow Indian civilians to leave sieged cities despite efforts of the Indian govt to help them and bombed and killed them

people in the US absolutely think they are superior to indians too

>We do the same to Russians here

Indians generally worship white as you can see in Bollywood movies so most of them wouldn't have audacity to look down on a tall blonde person.

>Russia doesnt meddle in Indian affairs like USA does, and doesnt try to destabilize the country like USA

Russia is a Chinese puppet. When China decides to invade India, Russians will be first to bomb you along with them.

flag checks out

>people in the US absolutely think they are superior to indians too

When was the last time an Indian student was beaten up by a group of thugs or killed in an airstrike in the US? In happens in Russia/is done by Russia pretty often.

Are you still allowed to post here? I thought Putin turned off the evil western internet for you.

>Russia is a Chinese puppet. When China decides to invade India, Russians will be first to bomb you along with them.
When China attacked India in 2020, Russia shipped 670,000 rifles + S-400 to india.
Vatniks aren't going to be Chinese vassals. They have their own great power ambitions.

Russians in india are students who dont intend to live in russia

Also india's relations with other countries isnt based on diaspora

FYI as far as trade relations goes China-India trade is 2 times Russia-China trade.

China-India trade (2021): $110 billion
China-Russia trade (2021): $52 billion

>When China attacked India in 2020, Russia shipped 670,000 rifles + S-400 to india.

I hope you realize things have changed in the last 2 weeks, now Russia is dependent solely on China because they can't trade with the west. When there is a real war for global dominance Russia will have to support China otherwise China will just eat them. A country 10x smaller population wise can't be an equal partner to China.

this whole conflict made me hate polacks

am just replying to your greentext

but if you are wondering about geopolitics,

India imports something like 70% of their fertilizers and much of their weapons from Russia. they are a long standing trade partner, without them many people will starve

Meanwhile, USA funds Pakistan which is in conflict with India. The USA also refuses to sell weapons to India and tried to block their nuclear development. Many people hate that the progressive degeneracy is flowing in from the USA too

>I hope you realize things have changed in the last 2 weeks, now Russia is dependent solely on China
Germany will still buy Russian gas. Arab countries will still buy Russian wheat. Wait for a year and watch how all of Europe cools down too.

>Russians in india are students who dont intend to live in russia

So that's even worse, even though they don't intend to "steal local jobs" they're still commonly harassed merely because of their origin. Also I guess this is exactly the reason why they don't intend to live in Russia.

>Germany will still buy Russian gas

Only for a while until gas supplies from other countries are secured. In the long term all business ties with Russia will be cut off. Russia will become an international pariah state.

And Arabs won't buy shit since there will be soon great hunger in Russia and they won't allow their wheat to be exported out of the country.

>The USA also refuses to sell weapons to India and tried to block their nuclear development.
Correction: USA refuses to share intellectual property with India. India cannot pay for weapons. We arent that rich country. We can pay for weapon design. Russia has offered us the design of AK-203, Su-30, T-90, which our factories can produce at a much cheaper local cost. Also, Russian equipment comes with much less strings attached. We can bomb Pakis and Chinese with our Su-30s, but the same won't be allowed if we had F-16s which America mandates be used for self defence purposes only. Also, Americans lobby for additional stuff like democracy, values bullshit etc which means putting down restrictions in Kashmir, allowing Islamists in power etc. Not acceptable.

Shall I post the numerous stories of Russians and whitoids getting lynched here for ringing the temple bell the wrong way?
How delusional are you, white people are considered the same as rare animals here.

>USA funds Pakistan which is in conflict with India

Stop this meme already, it's always funny when Indians boast about their "multidimensional" politics but can't see the same in what Pakistan does. Do I need to remind you on the day invasion against Ukraine started Putin met not Modi, but Imran Khan?

>Russia has offered us the design of AK-203, Su-30, T-90, which our factories can produce at a much cheaper local cost

Now all this stuff is being destroyed by local militias with manpads and 80s-era grenade launchers in Ukraine. Wish you all the best trying to use it against China or Pakistan lmao.

We don’t even have that many Indians here. They all live amongst themselves anyways. The only people that would attack them are N’s

>We can bomb Pakis and Chinese with our Su-30s, but the same won't be allowed if we had F-16s which America mandates be used for self defence purposes only.

Good that you finally admit who is the aggressor in this conflict.

Still there are many times more Indians in the US than in Russia yet they face much more hatred in Russia