Does your cunt have memorials to a foreign, hostile army?

Does your cunt have memorials to a foreign, hostile army?

>flag
Yes, pic related.

Attached: red army memorial berlin.jpg (2048x1365, 474.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFCNorGfQPc
foxnews.com/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-3-9-2022
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The defeated suffer what they must, and the winners write history

Attached: ec6.png (600x827, 297.92K)

Why has no one blown that up yet?

Indeed.
No idea, this isn't even the only one.
Berlin probably has a few dozen.

Attached: red army memorial berlin treptower park.jpg (3888x2592, 1.27M)

Jesus, there's something so kino and majestic about these.
I usually shit on first worlders but tonight I kneel.
I don't think my country has any since the only armies that have raped us in modern times was US. Unless you count conquistadores like Cristobal Colon.
Though I am sure there are other bigger LATAM countries that have Tombs/Memorials to the unknown soldier but I am not sure if that counts.

Germany agreed to keep and maintain Soviet war cemetaries and memorials in the 2+4 treaty which meant reunification and restored full soveignty in 1990

>reunification
Partly. Eastern Germany is still under Polish, Czech and Russian occupation.
>full soveignty in 1990
They are still US army bases in this country.

*There are

>Partly. Eastern Germany is still under Polish, Czech and Russian occupation.
Germany renounced its claim to its former eastern territories
>They are still US army bases in this country.
with the consent of the German government. They exercise no occupation rights anymore

>Germany renounced its claim to its former eastern territories
Which Germany? The one under American/Russian occupation?
No, the rightful German government has never renounced to claims to eastern Germany.
Fuck off, I still own property there and pic related won't cuck me out of it.
(yeah yeah she's out of office, don't mention it)
>with the consent of the German government
That is still under American occupation.

Attached: (((merkel))).jpg (900x531, 262.64K)

No we have no space to build such a thing

look, I'm not happy about the territorial losses either, but Germany started a massive war, and that had consequences. Now you can either put your head in the sand and deny reality, or you can accept history and move forward.

>but Germany started a massive war
Or you actually just trolling or are you serious? There are actual Russians who admit that Stalin was close to attacking all of Europe before Hitler struck and you are still regurgitating USSR propaganda, pic related.
And even if that was true that does not justify ethnically cleansing eastern Germany, raping and murdering millions in the process.
What's done is done however, doesn't mean these ill-gotten gains are there for the slavs to keep.

Attached: icebreaker.jpg (310x475, 68.69K)

Reminder that this guy is a mutt soldier

>Or you actually just trolling or are you serious? There are actual Russians who admit that Stalin was close to attacking all of Europe before Hitler struck and you are still regurgitating USSR propaganda, pic related.
no, this is Nazi bullshit historical revisionism.
>And even if that was true that does not justify ethnically cleansing eastern Germany, raping and murdering millions in the process.
it doesn't, but history isn't fair, and it was a logical consequence of Germany's war of extermination in eastern Europe

>no, this is Nazi bullshit historical revisionism.
Yeah right, that's why it was written by an ex-GRU officer.
>war of extermination in eastern Europe
Germans in Ukraine:
youtube.com/watch?v=mFCNorGfQPc
Russians in Ukraine:
foxnews.com/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-3-9-2022

Not that i know of
Roman arches, maybe? But you have to split hairs to argue that France=Gaul

Attached: Arc_de_Triomphe_d'Orange_-_Triumphal_Arch_of_Orange.jpg (1280x960, 368.18K)

>consensus of every serious historian and millions of dead aren't real because of this one book by some rando and this 1:35 youtube clip
ok mate, get a job please and stop talking about history

>consensus
Which consensus? It was 'consensus' once that Germany committed the Katyn massacre too...
Fuck off.

entire german history is just running west from the conquering slavs
germans had some success lately in creating artificial meme nationalities of czeszcks or whatever but this is exception, not the rule
once usa fuck off to south china sea, russians will push the german all the way west behind rhine

prep for 22nd century kraut, make sure your torpedo mechanics are equally represented with genders and make sure your tanks are decarbonized enough, you wouldnt want a tank engine to go over co2 limit

no, Katyn was only blamed on Germany shortly by Soviet propaganda. Anyway, get a job and stfu now.
>hehe we are strong slavs we're gonna conquer rightful serb clay in Bosnia and Kosovo hehe NOOO NATO PLS STOP BOMBING ME THIS IS A WARCRIME RUSSIA SAVE ME AAAAAHH