If you had to choose between one of the 3 nationalities moving into your city (or the nearest city to you)...

If you had to choose between one of the 3 nationalities moving into your city (or the nearest city to you), which would you choose and why? Think of the pros and cons of each group in order to wisely make you decision.

A. 10,000 Indians
B. 10,000 Mexicans
C. 10,000 Turks

For each of the 3 groups, 60% are men, 30% are women and 10% are children.

Attached: 1631661770494.png (799x1523, 94.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10k indians. they are highly educated and peaceful
i ignore how the turks are

Which region of Mexico?

Which region of Turkey?

>Turks>>Mexicans>>>>>>>Indians
I don't know why anyone would want pajeets in their country

we already have mexicans so turks

Turks, were pretty good at dealing with them and I don't want poo not in the loo or drug cartels

turks because i like turk food even more than mexican food

depends which region, which ages, which ethnicities from this nationalities and what gender/sex.

>Which region of Mexico?

The same ones that usually move to America

>Which region of Turkey?

The same ones that usually move to Europe

>depends which region, which ages, which ethnicities from this nationalities and what gender/sex.

The same ones that usually move to America, Canada, Australia and Europe

10k mexicans
Mexicans I met in USA had little to no pride in their country and assimilated into black culture or white culture (larping as white nationalist/conservatives et cetera and being even more extreme to get accepted by white people fucking lel)

Turks and Indians have a toxic nationalism. Being proud of ones country is absurd. But the diaspora take it to a ridiculously dangerous level

>The same ones that usually move to America, Canada, Australia and Europe

I am going to move to canada but if you talk about that ones jump borders like insects then I don't want any, most of those people are aggressive, non-educated "people" that have no sense of culture aswell as being rude individuals, fucking roaches.

Turkey, maybe if we are lucky we may get something like anzu.

Attached: 1502825570386.jpg (960x1280, 303.67K)

Turks and then Mexicans
Indians would just make this shithole even shittier

watch this short gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven. it's very easy to get to heaven and you don't have to go to hell for your sins Any Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

Turks because they're the whitest

you are a heretical dog that will burn eternally

Indians. They are harmless codemonkeys unlike T*rk bombers and Mexican murderers.

Mexican or Turk depending from the region, if north mexican or west turk they go first.

Attached: 1646874097380.png (750x750, 57.03K)

>turks
you should honestly kill yourselves

This. Data shows that Indians are one of the most successful groups overseas, I would take codemonkeys over terrorists and serial killers anyday

Mexicans i like their food they have hot big booty women Just like here and they are latin brothers

ill take the pajeets

give us your tragic backstory