Latinos, would you support your country invading Brazil?

I think what South America is really lacking is a modern land war. Europe is doing one right no, so why not South America?

Attached: latin-america.png (1320x1350, 787.6K)

Brazil is not latin american.

we do it every summer and without any guns involved desu

Brazil is already a copypaste and mix of caribbean countries and Argentina

Attached: 1646880494186.gif (314x228, 2.36M)

Why the fuck would we invade Brazil?

>tftp

To partition its territory between yourselves and deny Brazilians the right to sovereignty

>Hispanics supporting separatist organized gangs in Brazil
It would be over for us

Would you like some balkanization with that ordem e progresso?

Attached: 1646881711585s.jpg (200x164, 5.76K)

/thread

During the Cisplatine War, when the Empire of Brazil was at war with Argentina, one argentine general wanted to bring Gran Colombia into the conflict. Brazil then invaded one Bolivian province to dissuade then from joining, although it is said that this was made without the central government in Rio knowing about it. Either way it would not be of much help to the Argentines, the Colombians would never be able to cross the Amazon at that time, nor reach our cost, as our navy was much larger than any country in the Americas except for the USA.

Do Latinos truly have no impulse for military conquest?

There was this one guy in Paraguay who fancied himself a Napoleon, but he got buttfucked by the triple alliance.

would be pointless to do so, it would just be sad and dissappointing from my goverment to do such thing.

Attached: que..png (600x600, 26.45K)

I won’t go to war for shitaly but i will go to for bostil if a war emerges

Honestly its surprising to me that there's so little interstate war in the Americas, both north and south.

Outside of Mexican-American War, War of 1812, and the Triple Alliance, I can't think of any big land wars that weren't civil wars.

no, brazil is our friend and ally

Jamaican posters make the cutest and fluffiest posts.

in the future wars for water

With how the average Brazilians sees the average hispanic neighborhood with disdain?
Not way, it would rally a nationalistic wave.

love you too :3

You have to protect the Amazon

Argentinians tried this, and well, just lost lands to us as reparations

The only country in this entire continent that can invade us is the US, which is not even a fair comparison.
Everyone else would get raped.

We have enough problems within our own land as it is. Why would we want more?

Much of the border makes too much sense and is located in places barely inhabited. There's not really much point in fighting over useless lands.
It's also not really that weird. Most unstable nations are too preocuppied with internal affairs. Any leader that gets too careless and start provoking wars will get caught offguard by a internal political rival, and you wouldn't want to face a conflict on two fronts.

We know solved questions without wars, and this is the people that call you a macaco, kek

No, fuck off glowie.

I personally have no trouble with a country that won't make us taller

Btw, folks, why not the contrary? Why don't us close any influence american here more than necessary?

Mexico should take back all central america. Bring back former mexican territories into the fold

There were many wars, the Paraguayan War was the biggest one, but our wars happened when our nations were young and still had small populations.
Brazil fought 2 wars against Argentina, one against Paraguay and one against Uruguay. Paraguay fought a war against Bolivia. Chile fought a war against Peru and Bolivia. Mexico fought against France etc.

we already tried that

a wiser move would be using the military to expel guerrero, chiapas and oaxaca from the republic

are you asking if we would join u in a war against merican influence?