Does Polish deserve the mention as the most disgusting sounding language for music? I never could make any proper music...

Does Polish deserve the mention as the most disgusting sounding language for music? I never could make any proper music, especially rock music in this language. I wish I was never born in Poland.

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.jpg (677x722, 40.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WljEUb0815g
youtu.be/34G4sEky-IQ
youtu.be/AI_Ni-z1Du4
youtu.be/PlD3O2lNaYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your music is quite awful, but your language its pretty pleasant sounding desu

You can go to Arabia Saudi and live there if you dislike poland so much.

I love Polish. It’s a linguistic shitpost

Just sing in english like everyone else

I like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=WljEUb0815g

everything about poland is ugly

theres this polish diaspora sperg at my work that always plays polish music. it's not bad, really.

>your music is quite awful
you have to be joking.
youtu.be/34G4sEky-IQ
youtu.be/AI_Ni-z1Du4
youtu.be/PlD3O2lNaYA

Your language and music is good as it is, you don't have to do this polanon, might as well leave some reccs tho.

Attached: olli_wah_34537447_2035892976661415_5185709707502813184_n.jpg (1080x1350, 201.15K)

It's very true. Except for the fact that Polish sounds awful.

t. manlet that vents his miserable life by throwing unnecesary hateful comments to others.

>all instrumental
sure, these are all good, but I think OPoski was talking about modern music, sang by singers, hence
>the most disgusting sounding language for music, have you heard any polish ''rap'' or pop song?

ždžbwo, heheheh

it really doesn't, germanic languages sound awful, slavic ones sound nice

in that case that applies for everyone, only english modern music is good in its majority of course.
The only times other languages sound good is in metal music, but because you can't understand shit of what they are saying kek like in black metal.

black metal is disgusting no matter in what language it is

whatever floats your boat.

True. That's why I prefer prog rock. I can't get the proper prog rock in Poland, except Riverside which is a shitty band for me. I prefer Rush, Yes etc.

>I never could make any proper music, especially rock music in this language.
insert a soyak here
God, what a pretentious cunt you are, kys

huh, I knew that polka melody since childhood but had no clue it's from Poland
good to know