What does dulce de lece tastes like ? I never had it

Attached: IMG_4249-dulce-de-leche-recipe.jpg (1080x1080, 56.08K)

You mean doce de leite? Just boil milk with sugar until all the water evaporates, tastes like caramel

Take a spoonful of powdered milk. Add a little sugared water to it. Cook it at low flame until it gets brown, constantly stir it and dont get burned. That's what it tastes like, you won't get the exact texture but it's enoug.

You mean dulce de leche? Sweet as fuck, to the point that it actually turns you off.

you mean cajeta? its like stronger condensed milk with spices.

We invented it. Don't call it by a Spanish name.

el dulce de leche no es lo mismo que la cajeta pedazo de tumor cerebral mal formado.
"lece" is no Spanish.

What does gefilte fish taste like?

Heh, and you guys say you are not latinx

What does that have to do with anything I've said?

although I do agree that brasil is latina/o, is pretty obvious he is just trying to provoke you.

Like cajeta but worse

really good, you should make some like this just eat it with something like bread

The 4th flavor

Sweet like caramel but fatty like milk.

sort of like caramelly condensed milk. It's pretty good as an ingredient for desserts, or as a topping (I personally like it with ice cream for example).

take a can of sweetened condensed milk. do not open the can! put the entire can in a pot of water, and boil it

Dull shitty bread.

Thicker and sweeter condensed milk

Caramel with a hint of milk. As other anons said, you can make it very easily at home with a can of condensed milk or some milk and sugar.