ugly

*gets shot*

its nice, but only the very upper middle class live there

brazil is paradise

>good weather
>beaches
>no fat people

thats really all it takes

The city looks extremely interesting but every monkey i mention this too seethes and tells me not to go see it

comfy

its too hot

This is the true definition of mongrel complex, not that shitty Wikipedia page that has been edited anonymously by 4channers

Unironically, why are there so many trees? You'd figure they would all been sold to real estate since its a third world shithole we're talking about

>el salvador calling brazil 3rd world

Man the city is beautiful. The problem is that Carioca simply exceeded the limits of "common sense". Literally nonsense happens there every day, and people act like it's normal. The crooked culture of the population fucked up the city.

I am proficient in third world matters.

It has nothing to do with being Mongrel, you just live in a parallel world and have naturalized all sorts of nonsense. Literally it's normal to have cell phone insurance in Rio de Janeiro, to be robbed... Not to mention the war in the hills and all kinds of atrocity. I would love to see Rio de Janeiro as the city deserved, because in addition to being beautiful, it was the postcard of our country throughout history. But today there is no condition to defend anything in Rio.

Not so bad.

Is it still hot in the shade?

KEEEK it's the mongrel complex that definitely got the last 5 governors arrested right? Brazilian corruption seems literally nothing on the side of Rio corruption. They took the most beautiful city on the planet and threw it in the trash. Literally everyone trying to deceive each other 24/7 3 criminal factions, a criminal police militia, the police themselves 100% corrupt. You managed to burn even a museum that had world class historical pieces, let a mummy burn KEK.

are there any low crime naturally beautiful areas in brazil?

Second this. I'd move there in a heartbeat

Yes all others. But Rio is a big city with natural beauty, that doesn't exist anywhere in the world. Now if you go to Brazil's ecotourism itinerary, you will have several places to go with natural beauty and safe.

yes

Attached: Depositphotos_42469131_xl-2015-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 289.13K)

south america just seems like ez mode if you save up some western money because our money is worth so much. i wouldnt mind owning a holiday villa somewhere there.

If you like this super modern city and so on. i donĀ“t like.

youtube.com/watch?v=stAxoTPwOOk

I fuck a caminhoneiro so he gives me a ride back to Uruwhy

Honestly with the ability to work remotely becoming more realistic, I wouldn't mind just living in Southern Brazil full time for several years.

I have a US passport, I am working on a Croatian passport, I can always leave if shit gets bad.

>You wake up in Rio de Janeiro

Attached: survive.jpg (1024x487, 41.69K)