The way to defeat singapore, in case you were wondering, is to build the Thai canal at any cost necessary

the way to defeat singapore, in case you were wondering, is to build the Thai canal at any cost necessary

Attached: 3778235[1].jpg (1500x1012, 562.16K)

i love Thailand
i love Thai people
i love Thai culture
i would die for Thailand and it's people

Singapore is a tax haven and financial center. It isn't rich because of Malacca.

unfortunately this canal would galvanize thai society, start liberation movements in the south of the country, and enrich the few shipping barons and industrial titans that already control thailand

but it will be worth it if it erases Singapore from the map forever

How about we chop up all the fucking countries in the world so everyone passes wherever they want like a highway interchange?

Just cut off their water supply.

That's why Malaysia has invested in anti-air defenses and artillery.

Singapore will erase itself given the abysmal birthrates and the party state that is more focused on preserving their power through pushing status quo.

good, the more reason for malaysia to fund separatism in that region

no one talk about it for 20 years already I think.

i had no idea malaysia was so militarized

Singapore's entire military doctrine is to blitzkrieg Malaysia/Indonesia in order to spare their tiny island country.

In Malaysia's case, it's rushing Johor which is like a stone throw's away.

That doesn't cut travel time by that much, and it will still cost a fee. I see little use for this canal.

It goes through Indian waters.

That would be very irresponsible, because then the entire peninsula would break away and float off, possible colliding disastrously with Sumatra and endangering many innocent lives.

It would be beneficial for us unironically as the route would go through Andaman & Nicobars, prime spots for making refueling centers/ports etc

Attached: TemptingJauntyGibbon-max-1mb.gif (326x250, 626.34K)

How did you know so much about geology user?

I hope China will invest in this Kra Canal. Singapore must fall.

Singapore has other industries besides shipping that it can depend on.

South Thailand is filled with Muslim separatist ready to broke off or joining Malaysia the moment the canal cuts them off from rest of Thailand

Attached: IMG_20210514_140129.jpg (750x409, 71.87K)

I hope so
I fucking hate Singapore

Shh.
But I don't think they'll join Malaysia. They'll create an independent entity like Brunei, Suluk (formerly Philippines) or Acheh Darussalam (formerly Indonesia).