Wtf??? korea bros you elected THIS??

wtf??? korea bros you elected THIS??

Attached: le ebin twitter screenshot.png (708x1423, 788.08K)

Based squid

But what about Parasite!

Is that a man or woman ?

He's not wrong. But South Korea is screwed with their demographics anyway. And clamping down on feminism probably won't help, it hasn't had any effect in Russia or China.

man-wo

definitely a man

Attached: korea.png (596x663, 304.31K)

Every ancap always turns out to be a neet incel.

On what planet is a 120 hour work week good for your demographics?

Korean masculinity had to come at the expense of these things. There was no other way.

why didnt they like moon?

i'm sure some white retard on twitter knows his policies well.

>6 hours of sleep a night
Your test levels will be tranny-tier

It isn't. And desu I don't think fighting feminism will do anything either. Iran has a below replacement TFR

Mr. Yoon Suk-yeol didn't mention his stance on the illegal occupation of Jewish people on Muslim soil. How could squidbros vote without knowing such an important information?

USA is in charge of them anyway, same with Japan.

funny they are becoming the america of asia

You are not vietnamese

Because these idiots don't realize hierarchy can exist outside of government. Unless incels actually rose up and started braining feminists they will continue to be powerless despite elections.

>He'll make China go bakrupt by selling his labor for 10p
Will he defeat Xi?

>I really, REALLY hate women, please vote for me
Holy shit he's perfect

Attached: 1619057997920.png (190x200, 10.71K)

shut the fuck up disgusting waegukins
we don't give a fuck about your opinions
we won against the communist regime and today we raise the flag of the new republic again.

Attached: 8deca4ac125f499b2fbd659062d2b96d_11400348761.png (451x500, 110.78K)

according to korean chuds he is pro women and pro china

i hope he wins

South Korea is by far the most Americanized Asian country. Japan at least has their own unique qualities. South Korea now mirrors America in every way down to their electoral politics.

unironically how does such a candidate win? i don't care either way but surely polarizing half the voting base in such an overt fashion isn't good strategy

>Korea is the first to join the incel uprising
I kneel. May god protect our glorious leader.

korean politics are nothing like american politics. they don't even talk about the same issues