Do Turkish Muslims drink? Why are they, Albanians, Iranians, etc. so secular? What Made them all this way...

Do Turkish Muslims drink? Why are they, Albanians, Iranians, etc. so secular? What Made them all this way? They obviously got lost somewhere along the way, but where?

Attached: 161079212.jpg (750x1129, 703.5K)

Attached: 161079213.jpg (455x7113, 809.88K)

>Why are they, Albanians, Iranians, etc. so secular?
albanians and turks because western influence. iranians because shias are much more prone to secularization than sunnis for some reason.

It's not even a major sin alhamdulillah Allah is forgiving and merciful

Schizos

I thought drinking is tolerated in islam as long as you don't get drunk

Andalusian moors also drank wine

I'm a history student with an interest in this part of the world and if my primary sources written by Turks are to be believed, and I dunno why they wouldn't be, this is nothing new.

They're white

>shias are much more prone to secularization
No, in fact we're more conservative than most muslims with the exception of salafis. Our sharia punishments are much harsher and we truly love the prophet and his family unlike sunnis who decided to let their scholars make shit up

turkey should burn in hell how could they allow alcohol wtf

Kek. Someone post that screengrab of the Pakistani tourist in Turkey wearing desert garb while the locals are dressed Western.

>2022
>religionlet

>Iranians

Because most of us cisgender Iranian people hate Islam for destroying our country. As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I only believe in science, not bronze age superstitions, and many of my fellow cisgender Iranian people share the same feeling.

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 582.webm (576x1024, 2.87M)

>NOOOOOOOOO MY TURKISH BROTHERS WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIRS? WHAT ABOUT SULTAN ERDOGAN? WHAT ABOUT OTTOMAN EMPIRE 2030 PAKISTAN PROVINCE? ASTAGHFIRULLAH BENCHOD BASTARD

Attached: 1610762374411.png (785x731, 343.1K)

It’s real kek

Pakis mad.

>Iranians
>secular
maybe diaspora but native ones arent

>Let me tell you about your people

Nope, our fellow cisgender Iranian people back home are just as irreligious. You don't know anything about our people or country.

Attached: iran religious survey.png (736x610, 30.49K)

Can confirm, was in Tehran with my dad for 2 months, and we only prayed like twice with my cousins. No one cares anymore. Anyday now the larp will be dropped. We just need to get rid of the vocal minority who make people think Iran is Saudi Arabia or Pakistan

Thank God most Indonesians can't speak English. If they could a lot of them would do this type of shit.

Turkey should ban that schizophrenic cult called islam and bring back their hittites culture

>Saudi Arabia
They're not as religious as you'd think

they can't afford to

>cisgender iranian ugly 582
>582

Attached: 1628125935184.png (213x262, 113.19K)

Dumbass

فارسی بلدی؟ اگه فارسی بلدی لطفا فارسی صحبت کن

Attached: img_20200425_025005.jpg (423x1200, 105.9K)

Diaspoo fersian white cock suckers are legit the most pathetic people on planet earth
Would ANYBODY cry for them if they were eradicated?

Seconding this lmao
t. paki

Because they aren't retarded lol

>you should be happy that people think you're Arab and that you follow a primitive bronze age belief system

Kys, Dawood Khan the Pakistani Wahabbist who married his cousin. We don't associate with your backwards bullshit.

Fun fact: Iran is the only Islamic majority country to have ever had any of its citizens win the Fields Medal (the nobel prize of mathematics). We didn't win those by being as stupid as you.

Attached: fields medal recipients.jpg (1280x720, 103.98K)