Attached: his.jpg (891x922, 526.13K)

kinda based
butt I don't want to go there cause I'm not attracted to 'cado's butthole

Lenin
God
'Cado

The Any Forums holy trinity.

I would go insane too if all I did was bait history larpers all day

Attached: 90690345.png (227x250, 74.94K)

my sides, I can't stop laughing

Attached: 8175987125.jpg (722x447, 65.06K)

gem raid

Gemmy

Attached: 1638570722742.png (632x900, 104.94K)

Polish flag

Gotta appreciate Any Forumsā€˜s jannies

Absolutely. I say double the pay, no matter what it costs.

Attached: 1638843493976.jpg (628x628, 46.83K)

Gem of a raid.

Attached: 1634706555692.png (1500x1500, 77.75K)

Gentlemen. How do we save /his/?

A bit late since poltards are already incrusted, but remove & Humanities.

>A bit late since poltards are already incrusted, but remove & Humanities.

Attached: 1594658136053.jpg (598x711, 221.14K)

'cado on the 'log

>no you don't get it, i'm just pretending to be gay, it's a joke

good. you know what no i'm autistic and i'm gonna cry FUCK them hitler this hitler bad that fucking haplo groups fucking god damn fucking were egyptians white or black fucking endless chatter about god with no substance I ASK FOR A DOCUMENTARY SUGGESTION TIME AND TIME AGAIN ON A THAT HOBBY BOARD MY FAVOURITE HOBBY AND IT 404S INTO NOTHING EAT GAY ASS I DON'T CARE RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST ONE STINKIN DEAD PEOPLE MOVIE REEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO STUPID EVERY DAY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU WHORES WHORE! YOU'RE ALL STUPID AND WHORES!!!@!@!@ RRRREEEE

Attached: rrrrrrrreeeeeeee.jpg (1280x720, 46.59K)

sneed

Based. Any Forums should be next. Shoulda never deleted /qa/

>/his/
I don't understand that place, why not just call it /ww2/ or /chr - chrisitanity/ or /hrt - human race theory/ board at this point.

Attached: 1601411904209.jpg (250x250, 22.04K)

redd/int/oids need a more lasting punishment

We buck broke /qa/ at the height of their power. Try it.

Make a philosphy/religion board and drop "humanities" and like 90% of shit threads would disappear. This is coming from a /his/ veteran and also open jannie applications again for the board since it's like the same 5 people who don't do their job/actively contribute to b8 and shill threads.

Even then though it's always kinda been shit and always will be but MAN has it gone spiraling into oblivion lately

just make a religion containment board, half of the threads on /his/ are religious shitfests

>this
fuck that board

Remember when a certain previous admin was against creating a history board because he did not believe this site's userbase was mature enough or erudite enough to discuss history?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Attached: 1598223971838.png (517x585, 414.14K)

doesn't deal with pol v leftypol shitflinging and haplotism

More interesting than the Any Forums threads.

you wouldn't get it, the pain
for the first half year, even a year, it was the best board on Any Forums and the best the website has been for a decade or more
just people who care about the subjects talking about it to each other, learning and teaching
and now even aztecanon has forsaken it for the hellhole of the same stormfag threads every single day every single hour, the same samefag replies, the same haploautist(s?)
fucking crime what they did to that board

hahahaha

Delete /qa/ again

It's pretty simple
>be Any Forums
>place where there used to genuine civil political discourse
>right wing retards think because they're tolerated there it's their little club
>shit it up, try to get as many of there people as possible on, invite normalfags, make everything competition and shill
>place goes to shit and get's filled with shills
>Some Any Forums users who see /his/ as a place where you can have civil conversion about historical events (losely political) go there
>their ilk follow them and do the same thing to that board

It's like immigrants who flee a shithole to just start doing the things that made their place a shithole. No assimilation when they outnumber the native populous so they change the board culture rather than adapting to it's own. It's why "lurk moar" doesn't work anymore cuz the newfags and redditors outnumber us on all but the most nieche boards.

History is also too low barrier to entry as every man thinks he's an expert on it even if they are just a typical retard who regurgitates their own country's national mythos.