What did she mean by this?

Attached: latina.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

I want to breed her but I can't afford to feed her

Of course she's Argentinian.

Why is there an argentine flag above that Norwegian girl?

Attached: kek.png (310x392, 133.01K)

wow, thank you for posting this. can't wait for the billion repost spam threads new faggots such as yourself will make the following weeks

Since racial identity is a complicated spectrum in Latin America, anyone is considered "Latino" as long as they are from Latin America or have recent ancestors from there.

why? is there something special about them?

They tend to say "Che" excessively.

isn't that reason they called that guy cheguevara?
iirc he was even from argentina

Is a clown comedy the spanish colonization...you just bring soldiers to mutt the native population, you pay zero costs of travel, literally... This way, even some nation with 50 thousand people, could have a colony

Is it me or is it only american twitterfags that use the term latino? Actual latinos just refer to themselves with whatever country they're from

Because otherwise it's confusing. Before I saw the flag I wondered what this viking girl was going here

ethnicity in latam work by elimination

You're not native ? You're not black ? You're not half black ? You must be white

bitch looks like a arab

This but america as well. Anyone not black, spix native or asian is white (including for some reason arabs and jews)

It means she was just fucking some bong squaddy that blew up the battleship her dad was serving on

Well, then all those microstates should have done the same and get colonies:^)

they use it too with people from outside of Spanish America

Attached: Screenshot_20220309_165630_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 501.77K)

She coukd pass in italy

she's jewish btw

What class and race is he looks southern Spainish

>Woman speaking
Who cares

The 3 of them literally have the exact same skin color, not even joking

Attached: 1635267306690.jpg (641x530, 44.4K)

This is how it works on the census, not in real life. Nobody actually considers Arabs to be white. Hell, a century ago the darker Europeans didn't even get a pass. Here in the Midwest we used to lynch Greeks, and the only Italian family in my town was made to live in the black neighborhood down on the floodplain.

That's a rare pure blooded Spaniard, no native mutt could grow that much facial hair

It’s called a tan