Wypipo be like

wypipo be like
>oh blimey, let's go caving!

Attached: images - 2022-03-09T182620.226.jpg (700x372, 51.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasta_de_Conchos_mine_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cant swim
>cant cave dive
what CAN dark skins do?

We dont die in caves

>We dont die in caves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasta_de_Conchos_mine_disaster
oh no no no....

>can't climb mountains
>can't hike
>can't explore
Brown people are you even trying

Attached: 16461804936345643.jpg (1280x731, 148.58K)

This is in your country. You could be underground, exploring a massive crystal complex like something out of vidya right now if it weren't for your irrational fear of caves.

Attached: Cave-of-the-crystals.jpg (950x652, 218.55K)

I don't if I'm considered darkskin or not (half Namibian) but regularly I go mountain climbing and climb the trees in my local forest
Maybe it's the German in me

Don't post the video.
You know which one you fucks

I can't stand this shit. Even at the local rock climbing centre I got super shitty when I was having problems in a caving run, I'm only 185cm but it was giving me real problems, someone over 200cm would definitely get stuck in there I think. Last time I've been that agitated I think. I couldn't go bck or get out, took me like 5 minutes to wriggle through

Goodness me, I appear to be in somewhat of a bind! Mind giving me a hand, good chap?

Attached: VkLG0.jpg (720x960, 156.46K)

Nutty putty not even once, well at least it's not worse than the diving bell

Attached: butter bell.jpg (400x198, 16.97K)

Yes god forbid anyone should want to learn more about the planet or achieve anything unusual or challenge themselves, we should all just sit around and smoke crack and watch jewflix and listen to rap

No they just complain that they can't do those things because there's too many white people and it makes them uncomfortable

I'm this guy and I agree wholeheartedly. People need to stop complaining and do challenging shit.
This is why I don't hang out with many non whites because they don't wanna do shit they just wanna smoke and live shitty comfortable lives

Why are wypepo so suicidal all the time? They need jesus

>People need to stop complaining and do challenging shit.

>Says the priviledge firstoid that has never faced any real challenge in all of his life.

Lmaooooo this nigga thinks hes some 1600's explorer or something. No my Bri'ish friend, lad, compannion, mate, dude, you have never and will never have any challenge in life by virtue of being a firstoid, that struggle can only be related by non whites and thirdies

Imagine dying in a place called Nutty Putty.

Mexicans discovered that cave.
The difference is that we dont die while caving

Which one is the black one. Mother is fine. Get back on the boat if it's the other way around though

I was born in Namibia and my family was poor back in the early 2000s
Even for Namibian standards
And also stop being a victim

In fact we have discovered a ton of underground watercaves just for you to come and die here enjoyy nutty putty friends

Attached: images (12).png (358x345, 28.13K)

German father Namibian mother
Why?

these people likely died almost instantly so I would say it was probably worse for the cave diver who took several hours to die.