12 year old genius Chika Ofili makes history by unearthing a mathematical discovery...

12 year old genius Chika Ofili makes history by unearthing a mathematical discovery. His new formula makes math way easier to understand than what schools teach us. He discovered the formula while doing homework. Chika received a prestigious award. Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 3C08B2EC-2340-472D-8D74-4EE24DF4D7BB.jpg (720x513, 61.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Chika-Ofilis-method-for-checking-divisibility-for-7-a-new-discovery-in-math
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

incel anons will undermine his merit ITT but he is legit smarter than 99% Any Forums posters

Not exactly a high bar

The rule and technique previously existed. But for a 12 year old to independently identify and discover it shows a great acumen in math. Lets keep an eye on this one and wish him luck.

Lole

>The rule and technique previously existed.
Did it really?

What's the use of it?

yes but africans discovered numbers only 20 years ago so it is a great advance for them

/thread

Yes. I checked.
quora.com/Is-Chika-Ofilis-method-for-checking-divisibility-for-7-a-new-discovery-in-math

Yeah if he found it himself he definitely has a keen eye. Guy could probably get into number theory

>Chika Ofili
Chicken Filet?

Racist and counterproductive to international discussion.

did I lie tho?

africans were using complex mathematics 4000 years ago in order to build the pyramids

You did

yes, you lied

kek

Reminds me of when I was in Middle School and we were taught how to quickly check if a number was divisible be 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 9 but not 7 or 8 for some reason.

Maybe but his "discovery" has no real significance since you can easily check if a number is divisible by 7 via a simple computer code

No they used cranes and slaves, stacking bricks is something a monkey can do

I did stuff like this in year 6 (figured out that long division and multiplication could be made easier if you factorised the divider/multiplier)
Dropped maths 5 years later because I ended up shit at it

>tf
>tp

>7 x 7 = 49
>49 x 10 = 490
>532 - 490 = 42
>42 / 7 = 6

there's already a better way to do it, instead of multiplying by 5 you multiply by -2