The creation of the state of israel and its consequences have been a blessing to the middle east

The creation of the state of israel and its consequences have been a blessing to the middle east.

Attached: Flag-Israel.jpg (800x582, 71.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

he.wikipedia.org/wiki/שמירת_נגיעה
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpill me on schizo jewish girls

Attached: 1646479415763.png (527x495, 100.37K)

some of them aren't allowed to even touch men. we call it 'shmirat negia', i.e 'protection of touch'

stop bombing us and continue the deal of arms please.

>europeans have a jewish problem
>export all the jews to the middle east so it becomes an arab problem
why are europeans so evil?

stop screwing with lebanon, syria and yemen
we aren't the ones funding militias over our borders.

Attached: 1629941160648.png (423x434, 239.06K)

noooooo israel bad!!!

Attached: chudmenei.png (300x168, 9.95K)

based

Attached: 45465.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

Israeli population is growing too fast. It's time to expand.

I genuinely wish we could go back to being friends with iran, I really do, and I hate the fact that were allying ourselves with wahabbist monarchies.

Attached: 3962bab4464b2b306f5bc00513fa3393.jpg (500x323, 24.73K)

arabs exported them to us first

no you don't and no you don't, you are a filthy lying jew

nah at first it was babylonians that exported us the other MENA countries and then the romans exported us into europe.

and who said france is the least anti semetic country in europe?

don't we have the largest jewish community? "Heureux comme un juif en France" we say, you demons sucked us off dry, even our most nationalist candidate is a jew

what happens if they touch men?

bad stuff

Greater Israel WHEN?

Attached: 1626757061670.jpg (750x410, 185K)

LOL

lots of jews used to live in the town that my parents are from,my grandma once said they used to come door to door and buy antiques from people or trade them,and people really didn't know the value of those so they mostly traded them for cotton threads and salts and such,guess being merchants is in your blood.jews used to have their own neighbourhood there and a famous ancient jewish graveyard,there even used to be a jewish doctor there,my dad went to him when he was little,sadly they all left after the islamic republic.
another thing jews really helped the iranians with was the preservation of the traditional iranian music which was fading due to islam.
everyone used to live peacefully until these fucking extremists blew everything up,wish it could come back again.

Cochin jews come back. We miss you.

What about family

I'm glad Israel exists desu
>Negev-chan is a cute!
>Triggers leftists
>Triggers Arabs
>Cucks amerisharts out of their money

he.wikipedia.org/wiki/שמירת_נגיעה
just translate this article if you wanna know more.

like what? spanking by local rabbi?

I have some persian-jewish friends who said they'd love to visit iran if they ever had the chance, some even said they'd want to live there.
I know a moroccan jew who had the chance for the first time to visit morocco with his grandparents after the normalization of relations, and he said his grandpa almost cried a few times when they visited the street he used to live in.

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 83.14K)