How is that even possible

how is that even possible

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2022.03.08-18_07_53.jpg (973x755, 145.64K)

money is fake
prove me wrong

according to all these jewish goodboi points, average swiss should own 10 times more cars and 10 times more houses than average russian
yet this is clearly not the case
cant think of a single thing average westoid owns 10 times more of
meaning all these jewish goodboi point stats are fake cia psyop

jews
&
echoes of communism

>prove me wrong
I can afford a car on a min wage job
(you cant in russia)

Attached: 140-pounds-in-british-currency-20-pound-notes-editorial-use-only-BP4DMJ.jpg (1300x956, 196.73K)

Are you doing it for (you)'s at this point?

Ukrainian currency is NOT BEING TRADED

They divide it by PRE-WAR exchange rate

what is that a map of

Total number of euros in each country.

Russia and Belarus got their wages lowered by new exchange rate

Ukraine is a literal warzone, stock market is gone

They divide it by pre-war exchange rate so "technically" Ukraine is now richer than Belarus and Russia

makes sense

I wish my salary was 336 instead of 230.

nigel there are whole cars here for 700 euros
i dont know how the fuck do those things even work but they are technically cars

who on earth cant afford a car???

>who on earth cant afford a car???
Average serb

I will double your wage

is this a real post? even i get paid 1100 euros to do construction work but i only show up half of the time because i say i had diarrhea and no one cares because over 90% of construction work in belgrade is just a money laundering scheme owned by politicians for almost 2 decades now

we are also building belgrade metro for almost 70 years now, tito started building it in yugoslavia, there is construction work going on even today, and yet it doesnt even have a single station

no eu gibs + sanctions

>700 euros
yes and min wage russians earn 100 euros (equivalent) a month

do Ukrainians even work now? do they just go to their workplace and get their paychecks? is there still any kind of economy going on?

well heh you can but it's gonna be 1998 lada

In a single week 1 ruble = 1 ruble

>any kind of economy
1 jewelry = 3 food cans
1 cigarette = 1 bullet

at least those old cars are made out of steel, they are making plastic cars here in europe

does russia just have an army of serbs that gets activated to defend them on the internet 24/7

you should discipline your dog

yeah pretty much this is why we went to war in 1914

Its kinda understandable, russians were the enemies of every power that wanted to fuck with serbians, either Turks, Germans or Americans.
They are a bit schizo about it though

i mean how could they not be after all the abuse and trauma they've been put through

Attached: pepes.jpg (250x239, 7.08K)

Russia is at least an independent country, while Poland isn't.